Menu

Outdoor Adventures  -  Outdoor maintenance fees

E
Author of the complaint
1:57 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

We purchased a membership after the salesman badgered us enough and guaranteed us our membership would be transferable to our kids, that our membership would allow us to rent condos all over the world, that we could easily get reservations all over the USA, and that we could rent cabins for family to come camp. Good luck ever getting in when YOU want to go! We have yet to ever stay one night! Our membership was paid in full, an we are still being charged maintenance fees, even after trying to talk to an agent informing them we will not ever be staying with them! We will never stay here nor would we recommend them ever!
My husband spoke with yet another person on 2/24/21 after leaving several voicemails. She told my husband we needed to are the 4.5 hr trip one way to the office to discuss it. He set up the appointment, she asked for his email address. Then my husband received an email... I quote
"render: the primary members who appear on your contract must be present at the meeting so we can renew your membership cards before they expire" end quote. Typed in bold print!
I called 2/24/21 I called and spoke to the lady that answer the phone, told her what was going on that we would not be going down for yet another badgering sales session, that we did NOT want to renew the membership we already paid for. She said I should to talk to a supervisor so she transferred me to Marcy and as usual I had to leave a voicemail to witch she has never replied.
I'm also sending this complaint to BBB and the Attorney General's office

View 0 more photos

More Outdoor Adventures complaints & reviews

Outdoor Adventures - deceptive sales
Outdoor Adventures - lack of knowledge before signing up.
Outdoor Adventures - membership
Outdoor Adventures - Misleading sales pitch
Outdoor Adventures - telemarketing
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Outdoor Adventures - Can’t sell it after so many years!
Outdoor Adventures - policies/rules and regulations