Optimum — customer service - billing
I called the billing department 10/1/19 to ask for documentation for a balance that was transferred into a new account. The rep was evasive bordering on rude and said they couldn't provide any details about the transferred amount, other than the year 2011, and that I would need to verify it was paid. How I'm supposed to do that for an 8 year old bill and why they can't provide me a copy is beyond me. Expecting me to pay for something without knowing specifically what it is for is ridiculous.
My only recourse is to cancel the account and go with a competitor.
More Optimum Complaints & Reviews
- Cablevision / Optimum - retention department 
- Cablevision - fees 
- Optimum Internet - internet 
- Cablevision - fraud and scam 
- Optimum - fraudulent charges 
- Cablevision - took off gsn! 
- Optimum - online chat
- Optimum - missing episodes
- Optimum - overall service
- Optimum - misleading/offensive tv ad and unacceptable, rude response from corporate customer service rep