OpticalTelInternet service

J

. I been having issues with my Internet everyday for over a month now and every time I call customer service their is always a lack of understanding of wheat's going on in regards to my service.
My Internet drops everyday several times a day and I can't understand why. I am paying for a service that has major issues and I need it fix.
The customer service rep was very disrespectful and will file a complaint with Cutler Cay association asap.

• Ra
    Ramon Sierra Oct 02, 2018

I been waiting over almost a year and I still have no service and they have fail to contact me. I order online as we were requested but I never was contacted, You have provided service to my neighbors but I never was contacted.

• Dy
    Dylan Knight Jan 13, 2018

Total bogus company, they are not in the business of being an ISP. There is a scam going on internally with this company. AVOID!

• Ho
    Hovelprincess Jul 03, 2017

Ocala Grand Reserve without internet for 5 days. When calling for updates on status they would lie for the first 3 days, then just stopped taking calls.

• Ke
    Kenneth Daly Mathison Feb 04, 2017

I totally agree Careless tech support if any... 3 weeks ago my cellspot from t-mobile stopped working after 3 months of steady service. Ports are open, router is not an issue OPTICATEL is the issue...Case 408583 on their database (if the have it...) check other reviews at yelp... https://www.yelp.com/biz/opticaltel-coral-gables