Opodochange of tickets without proper explanation or refunding difference

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am writing to you to raise an issue about: Travel Agents

The issue that I have experienced was: Hi there,

I paid £2, 640.81 for 2 return tickets to Tokyo departing 22nd sept 2019.
These tickets were for:
First leg - premium economy to Beijing
Second leg - economy to Tokyo
And return flight of:
First leg - economy to Beijing
Second leg - premium economy to London.
When we boarded this flight, we found that our seats were intact ECONOMY CLASS for our first leg.
My worry now is that our return flight to London will be in ECONOMY class also.
I specifically paid a higher price for our flights to Tokyo as it is our honeymoon.
I got emails from opodo before telling me my class has now changed to Economy but when I phoned up to complain, they assured me that it remained the same and that I would be travelling premium economy on the long haul flights.
On top of this, due to late take off from our first leg - we had to run to our transfer flight and when we reached Tokyo, we were told that my husband's luggage did not make the connection flight and he would not be getting his luggage for at least 2-3 days.
I dread to think what class we will be sitting in on the way back.

It occurred on: 22/09/2019

This has not only meant that I had paid over £1, 200 each for a class that I was not intending to sit in, my husband is now currently without his suitcase.
Paying over the odds for flight tickets and having changes to my class without any form of refund or options to amend bookings is unacceptable. I was lied to when I phoned up opodo - they assured me that my flight was not changed and i would still be sitting in premium economy on my long haul despite receiving emails about change of class. It has undoubtedly had a negative effect on our honeymoon, our finances, comfort and our travels.

I would first like Opodo to confirm what exactly has happened and why we were assured on the phone that everything was in order when infact it isnt the case.
I would like a refund on the difference between economy and premium economy and be upgraded for my return flight.
I would also like to seek compensation for the luggage error from our connection flight due to their delay.

I look forward to your prompt response on this matter. As recommended by Trading Standards, I would like to keep a complete record of my case, so please reply to this email address.

Yours faithfully,