Opodo — wrong airport
Last week I booked myself a return flight London to Nantes. The outbound flight was on U2 2011 from Luton. I did not notice until too late that my return flight on U2 8964 got me back to Gatwick and so I had to get through the awful mess at Gatwick immigration followed by a long train journey to Luton Airport Parkway and then by bus to the multi-storey carpark to collect me car. I got home 4.5 hours later than intended.
Now, it seems to me that your website should be set up to always give you flights back to your departing airport as a default, and that if you wish to return to another airport then you should be able to select this deliberately.
Updated by mike glazer · Oct 16, 2017
I still think that the DEFAULT on your website should be to return you to your airport of departure. Furthermore, when searching for flights from London it is convenient to just put London because at that stage you don't necessarily know which of the London airports to use. However, once one has selected a flight from say Luton it should automatically bring you back to Luton unless you declare otherwise.
More Opodo Complaints & Reviews
- opodo.co.uk - horrible experience with opodo booking 
- [Resolved] Opodo - flexible travel dates option
- [Resolved] Opodo - travel insurance for flight cancellation only covers your death???
- Opodo - cancel for any reason guarantee not true!!! worst customer service!!!
- [Resolved] Opodo - couldn't modify flights because of opodo useless contact centre hours 
- Opodo - flight cancellation-booking 4675681697
- Opodo - customer services
- Opodo - refund
- [Resolved] Opodo - flight booking
- Opodo - opodo booking : 4402484232