Onstar.com — unhappy with onstar service!
Onstar sent me a letter dated March 2, 2007 to let me know they are dumping all Onstar customers with analog devices. Onstar suggests I purchase new 2006 or 2007 GM vehicle as a remedy. Onstar knew when they put the analog system in the vehicles that the system would be going digital, they started putting in digital compatible systems in 2002 for 2003 vehicles. This will lower the value of the vehicle for resale not to mention no more service for cell phone or Onstar. Onstar and GM offer $500.00 off a purchase of a new 2007 vehicle, big deal. Why would anyone buy another GM product after being treated this way. I am sure I am not the only unhappy Onstar customer.
More Onstar.com Complaints & Reviews
- OnStar - unauthorized charges and useless service
- OnStar - they sent survey card can't log on
- OnStar - misleading information
- OnStar - customer service
- OnStar - refund to visa credit card
- On Star Road Service - couldn't locate us
- OnStar - poor communciation via tty onstar
- on star - to much information
- on star - false charging
- OnStar - discontinued service