OneStopPlus.comhidden charges

A

This was my first time shopping at OneStopPlus.com And I have to say LAST! Never again!It took 2weeks to receive my item. Meanwhile I have received 4 "Shipping Verification-Response Requested" e-mails from OneStopPlus.com Stating: "Please confirm you have received your shipped item(s)from the order you placed on...":)
I ordered a bra, not only they charged me for shipping $6.99, but I have discovered that I have to pay for return too $6.99. Waisted $14.00 !
Shipping, return policy and charges is no where to be found on the website.
On top of everything the bra was poor quality, made in China, very uncomfortable.
NO, I do not recommend this company, with it's hidden charges, and poor quality products!
I have already purchased bra from Victoria's Secret and very happy..free return if it .
Best luck!