OneShotFitnessexecrable customer attitude

This business claims to have representatives available 24/7, urging you to call NOW. Last week at at 9 PM I called from California for a final price for a First Degree Fitness E-216 rower. Spoke to Charles Gish in Los Angeles. I was concerned about their warranty. He told me to check the manufacturer site directly, and then call him back at his direct number [protected]. Few minutes later I called him back ready to place my order. I could not get in a word edgewise! He complained about the late hour saying: " Do you know what time it is?", and shut down his phone on me.