OneAssist Consumer Solutions — one assist hdfc credit card.
I am a HDFC bank credit card holder . The bank has auto debited Rs. 1899/- from my credit card number ending with 5902 without my concern on date:16/09/2018. I am not interested about this service and don't want this membership any more. So cancel the membership and refund this debited amount of Rs.1899/-
I have spoken to HDFC customer care who suggested to contact One Assist, contacted One Assist spoke to Mayur, requested cancellation, please check attached file. Latter also had a chat with chat support, Nadeem, plz check file attached. I need the to be processed ASAP, and the amount to be refunded back. Or else I would be forced to take this forward to customer complaints for frad transaction. The amount was taken away without my concern, how suspicious is that !
OneAssist Relationship Number : 2781216
Name :- Prithwis Mahata
Mobile No. :- [protected]
Credit Card Number Ending :- 5902
Please be mentioned my registered mail id prithwis.[protected]@hcl.com is my previous organisation mail id which I have already left and have no access.
More OneAssist Consumer Solutions Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] One Assist - Wallet Assist plan previlege individual 
- OneAssist Consumer Solutions - cancellation and refund for one assist membership 
- One Assist - One assist mobile insurance company not handing over my mobile handset.
- One Assist - Emergency Assistance
- [Resolved] OneAssist - cancellation of one assist - service - cust id : 1063434
- OneAssist - non-renewal of protection plan even after payment
- [Resolved] OneAssist - redmi note 3 silver 32g
- OneAssist Consumer Solutions - refrigerator refund not given by company
- OneAssist - bloody cheaters... shame on the name of startups...
- OneAssist Consumer Solutions - card services protection plan activated without intimation