Omegle / sexual abuse as someone is using my pictures in there space for a camera

United Kingdom Review updated:

Someone has taken a picture of me while i was streching and my shirt rose up and it exposed my boobs and now someone has taken a photo of me and its on the site with the intrest Tiktok, it has my face in and voice and i dont want it on there as its personal and everything.
People record other people aswell bythe way but the stranger has my face and voice in the video/picture and i dont want it on there! I saw my picture/video TWICE while i was on there so im say right now please take it off as soon as you read this! The person is a male that on the camara has a "Flash me" with Flash on it so if u see that stop notice its the person that took that picture/video. I said to him to take it off please but he just disconected so please take my video and photo down as soon as possible . This happen at about 6-8pm (Uk time) on the 4-6-19.

So please please take it off because its actually not allowed thats why im reporting it as Sexual Abuse!

Ne
Jun 04, 2019

Comments

• Na
      Jun 09, 2019

Try to email them, I tried for like 6 days and couldn't find them. Then found the creator/whatever email, supposedly he's answering stuff. Just submitted mine there, you can copy and paste this and send it to him... [protected]@omegle.com