Omeglebanned and assaulted

I was on Omegle with my 13 yr old daughter. We had an interesting conversation with an Indian girl about Indian food, which we love. After that we encountered a man fervently groping his thick blood gorged member. this has traumatized my daughter and we're still dealing with it. To add insult to injury we were banned from the site. And for what? You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Ju
Aug 29, 2019

Comments

•   Aug 29, 2019

Ashamed why? We are just viewers and offer responses to complaints.

Your child is too young to be online with strangers. Men stroking their “gorged” parts are severely suffering if they stroke the collar around their members. Engorged members makes sense but gorged?

Calling the Dictionary Police

• Dr
      Aug 30, 2019

Meanings for 'gorged' is 'too blimp out' or 'become overly full'. Therefore the word has been used properly. Why focus on linguistics when this woman and her daughter have been severely traumatized? Also, she was not attacking [you], she was attacking Omegle...specifically the moderators, who have made the site all about sex when it was designed for having random conversations.

•   Aug 30, 2019

Her sentence ended with a warning to “you” and reading that implies that it’s us. Obviously it is for that site that tempts desperate people. I’m not stupid despite your feeling that I am. Her teenaged kid saw a hard dick. Get over it.

Gorged:
    (heraldry) With the neck collared or encircled by an object. Having a gorge or throat. Verb[edit]. gorged. simple past tense and past participle of gorge. Related terms[edit]. engorged · gorge. Anagrams

My comments were part jest and part serious. If complaints are to be taken seriously, they should be written correctly. Seeing an erection won’t traumatize a teenager unless the parents are keeping them away from the real world. This was an opportunity to teach her daughter about online safety issues and that sites often have problems with users.

• To
      Sep 14, 2019
    Best Best Advice

You are both very young. You don't know the English language as well as you'd like to think. To gorge is to engorgen and a blood gorged member is fairly explanotry. Research the word outside the contexts of your gaming.