Omeglelooking for someone you can chat with problem

T

Since 3 days when I want to talk i see only, , Looking for someone you can chat with''. My internet is working well. Other sites like chatroulette is working. I tried on different internet source and still nothing. In my opinion this is problem with your servers because i can see that about 15 thousand people is online at this moment. Please help me :)

Mark Carlson Nov 06, 2017

I have the same problem and it's affecting all language versions except the English one.

• Ky
    Kyle Holloman Nov 05, 2017

same here i can only do the normals video chat but not the unmoderared

• St
    Stranger1 Nov 05, 2017

I have the same problem. It must be a software problem on omegles side. The issue doesn't affect the "normal" omegle chats though (the one where you can use tags/interests). I'm not sure if omegle is still supported or maintained by the developers.