Olive Garden — food/ decor
Me and my family have been going to Olive Garden for many years now and today I ordered the pizza bowl And soup and salad spacewhich on TV look totally different than what was brought to me. When I started eating my pizza bowl the meatballs did not taste like real meat, the salad had pink and brown leaves on it. The waitress never offered us seconds not that I would've opted to have any...The fake plants next to us, we notice they had a lot of dust on it and that's very unsanitary I believe... I was very disappointed and I don't think I would ever visit this location again. Also the wait is never offered us a taste test of any wine nor did she offer to sell us any, I'm very upset to the point where I didn't eat the meatballs I left them on the plate.. The pizza bowl was not a pizza crust it was a fried pita bread That was saturated in Grease not a very appetizing meal at all...
More Olive Garden Complaints & Reviews
- Olive Garden - cold food, management
- Olive Garden - food poisoning
- Olive Garden - pork in the meat sauce
- Olive Garden - manager was not professional
- Olive Garden Restaurant - food poisoning: stuffed mushrooms!!
- Olive Garden - take out
- Olive Garden - yonkers cross county location
- Olive Garden - chicken
- Olive Garden - mixed up the orders - ordered vegetarian and got chicken
- Olive Garden - poor quality/service in johnson city, tn