Ohio Unemploymentunemployment

T Review updated:

unemployment said they denied my unemploymeny because i didnt make enough money, I worked for krogers for 3 years and quite working due to having my second baby and going to school full time for nursing. Then i moved to texas because i was having abuse problems with my childrens father so i moved to texas to finish school. unemployemnt said i had to make more then 5, 000 and i did so i dont understand why they keep denying it.

Mayimoulin Jan 05, 2021

Gladys# [protected]

I also have a similar problem. I have requested to reopen my unemployment claim and extension after I exhausted my claim in October. I applied in November 2020, I was juggled and misled for six months of filing claims and mental health questions. I was transparent and informed unemployment I had a mental illness for which I took medication for. That does not mean I can not look for work and wake up in the morning for work too. Because I mentioned mental illness, my case was denied. Six months later, no one told me I needed to provide a physical exam from my doctor to become alloted. I had informed many unemployment representative of the issues I was facing with my former doctor.

Instead of giving me more time to provide the letter, unemployment disallowed my case. I felt confused, I was allotted and then disallowed because I did not provide the letter which proves I am willing and able to work. I became exhausted during the shared. I was not eligible for any extensions, after I went through all the efforts to provide the physical exam my file was locked, I could not open my file to download the letter. I tried multiple times to use my password it would not open. I called multiple times I could not reset my password.

Furthermore, the state unemployment, forced me to apply for an extension through PUA. Since PUA was granting extensions. When I applied, PUA took four months to disallow me, PUA sent me back to the is state When I tried to open my case to download the physical exam, I was told the case was closed because my case was closed to apply for an appeal.