Office Depot Store in Huntington Beach - CAoffice depot services

I bought a battery office clock at Office Depot and after two weeks, Office Depot reduced the price on the same clock that I bought.
I asked store Manager for price match, but he refused by telling me Office Depot will not do price match after two weeks !
I told him that office clock is not computer memory or hard drive and I asked for OD policies but he didn't do price match for me.
I like to buy stuffs at Office Depot but the thing that disappoint me most is OD manager's services and his attitudes.
I guess I buy my stuffs at Frys Elect. from now on then.

• Ri
    Richard Mar 03, 2009

Maybe you should review OD Price Match Policy and you would have read it is 7 days from purchase. It helps to read.

• Of