Office Depotdelivery service

I

Today, June 29, 2017 I placed order 1Z1836920133220884 for 2 headsets, mine broke while I was working this morning. After searching different companies ordered from Office Depot because they had next business day delivery which I paid for. It was very disappointing that a company like this would deceive it's clients. The first email I received gave the next day delivery, I was ecstatic, was only going to miss one day of work. The second gave a delivery date of 3-5 business days. What a disappointment. I could have ordered from Walmart and got it for the same date and free delivery in the store. The first customer service agent basically was ok if I cancelled, didn't other for any other option. With the second agent, I did get refunded the next day delivery but that doesn't begin to cover the days that I will miss from work because I can't cancel my order. It will take the same amount of time for Home Depot to refund my card. I'm a customer service agent and this is unacceptable, I can loose my contract because of this. I would have paid double to get the earpiece tomorrow. Now I loose 7 working days. Not right. What bothers me the most is that I asked for a supervisor and was ignored. The supervisor should have contacted the client they are selling the product from and had the delivery next day as Home Depot promised, if not don't sell from that client. That is the worst customer service I've had. Agent was very polite but didn't bother to go further. Instead of complaining now I would have been complementing the company. Little customers like me are better off buying from the local Walmart, price is right, delivery to store is free and at least you know where you stand. Expected much more from Office Depot.