OffGamers.comorder cancelled with no upfront explanation - payment not refunded

W

Bought some game cards from them with no problem at the beginning. Very good indeed. However, after few times purchase, without any notification that there are actually limits on purchase every month, they just cancel my order without any warning, and the payment wasn't refunded.
They were not trying to help me to get the money back, instead just say that it's not their problem anymore. It's the payment merchant problem and they will not help me to get the money back.

Beware buyers of this company.

RESOLVED

• OffGamers Global's response · Aug 25, 2009

Hi WRU,

I am sorry to hear about your not so ideal experience at our store. Kindly allow me to help you out the best I can in this matter.

Please get in touch with me (through PM / email) and I will try my best to help you out with your orders.

• OffGamers Global's response · Aug 25, 2009

We do our very best to ensure that our visitors and customers have a pleasant experience while using our website and services.

While the best measures have been taken in every possible aspect to ensure that everything goes smoothly, certain issues do occur occasionally. Our teams are always ready at hand to help you resolve the matter with the best solution(s) possible.

I truly regret these issues that you have heard/read about, or may have experienced yourself. Please be assured that we are always open to feedback and suggestions. Our customer support teams are available 24/7 and will be more than willing to help you if you encounter any problems while using our website or services.

• Cu
    CuriousMan Aug 25, 2009

I was shortly before to buy some CD-Keys and other things from Offgamers.com but now after i read all the complaints and there is new made complaints and the funniest about is all people are having the same complaint and as far as I can see Offgamers.com is trying to help but let me tell you guys something don't let it come to the problem.

I've read all complaints and all answers really carefully and I decided not to be a customer from Offgamers.com.