The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Odenza — Rip-off!
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Odenza sells vouchers to companies that offer them to people like me who come to listen to a presentation about a product they would like to sell.
Odenza promises in writing in their brochure that you send $50 and they will book 2 night hotel from a list of cities. We chose Orlando and we chose a date excluding week end and holidays (many limitations, not convenient). May be a month later they called us to ask us an extra $40 + insurance for 2 nights in the Howard Johnson Maingate Resort, Kissimmee FL. So we are now $90 out.
Now when we went on the hotel website, we realize that it cost $45 a night to reserve to the hotel directly and without restrictions.
These people are thieves, they sell a voucher, collect money and charge you full price+!!!
Truly, don't waist your time, don't do business with these unethical deceitful greedy folks!!!
I am looking into legal action; these people should not do business!!!
Many more complaits out there, many people are taking advantage of!!!
More Odenza Complaints & Reviews
- Odenza Marketing Group - Ripp off
- Odenza - book a trip
- Odenza - Simply ridiculous
- Odenza Marketing Group - took deposit for trip and not returning
- Odenza Travel - Want money before info supplied
- Odenza Marketing - Unreliable
- Odenza Marketing - &free& trip
- Odenza - No contact or direction from Co.
- Odenza - Waste of Time & Money
- Odenza Marketing - Vegas Vacation