Oakleyi'm complaining about the oakley eyeglasses

P Nov 14, 2019

Oakley Corporation.

To Whom It May Concern:

I am writing to inform you that I have been a loyal customer of the brand Oakley for the last 10 years and more.
I would like to express the poor service I received when I called your Oakley stores in Dubai and they don't have spares for the below mentioned.

I have purchased seven sets of crosslink glasses from the Optical stores in Dubai in the last few years, and i'm so disappointed that non of the stores/Franchise have spare for the following.
1) Nose bridge keep falling they are not
2) Silicon sleeves for the arms, are ripped, and peeling off.
3) Spares Arms are broken at the joint.

Unfortunately I don't have invoices for the glasses purchased from various outlets in the UAE, all my glasses are crosslink as they are curved and they fit my face well.

I would appreciate if you could get back to me at the earliest.
If you truly value your customers suggestion you will definitely look into this with high importance.

Thanks & Regards,

Pierre Rodricks.
My contact details are as follows.
+[protected]

• Updated by Pierre Rodricks · Nov 18, 2019

Dear Oakley,

It's been a week and i have not heard from you'll, what is the update on my complain.
    this is the worst service ever after spending a lot of money for glasses, especially in the UAE (Dubai) where the cost is very high.

Thanks,
    Pierre.
    Contact details are as follows:
    Mobile: +[protected]