NZSale — breach of cga through no refund of non-delivered items
This company is clearly not complying with NZ's Consumer laws under the CGA as they do not adhere to refund of non-received items, not fit for purpose or not as advertised.
I have already lodged my issue with the Commerce Commission via email and also written to the Companies Office as they are also retaining customer's full credit info after purchase ie; PayPal passwords.
Below is what they are constantly avoiding and therefore need to refund:
Orders 29554214 & 29699915
2x silver cloths @ 5.40 each = 10.80
Cleaning brushes not as described 50% refund of $7.52 = 3.76
Tropical print Dustii bikini top Not received = 61.20
Butterfly embroidered jacket child size not adult = 42.30
Kerastase Bontanica Shampoo Not received = 36.00
TOTAL TO REIMBURSE: 154.06
So they are also breaching privacy and security as there is no approval step prior to purchase (mine went straight through when a Paypal popup is expected) so there are clearly company policies that are in violation of NZ law (please refer to reviews on trustpilot also).
I issued them a 7day invoice on the 30th July (registered in their system) which they are still trying to avoid. This kind of business practice needs to cease.
More NZSale Complaints & Reviews
- NZSale - order paid for an not received - refusal of credit
- NZSale.co.nz - please, give my money back!
- NZSale - unfair customer service and delivery
- NZSale - not receiving my items
- NZSale - goods not received
- NZSale - all customer service
- NZSale - ipad air 2 wifi 128gb
- NZSale - 2 weeks and still waiting for order!
- NZSale - order 29973016
- NZSale - changing of address on my order