NYCHA Transfers — delay in transfer
I have been waiting for nycha to complete my transfer after it has been approved going on a year now. It was granted due to me living an hour away from my grandfather who is terminally ill and requires assistance. He lives in taylor-wythe houses. I live in linden. I wonder what are they waiting for? If I were a hasidic jew, i'd have an apartment there already. My priority is high due to his illness and still i'm waiting! Does anyone know how I can get help with this? Even after emailing the head of nycha... Still no help. I tried again today. And i'm going to my councilman for help.
More NYCHA Transfers Complaints & Reviews
- New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) - repair problems
- New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) - rude and unprofessional workers
- NYCHA - Section 8 - non-answering of phones
- New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) - broken refrigerator
- NYCHA Drew Hamilton Houses - excessive garbage
- NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] - cat has been registered for years.
- NYCHA (NYC Housing Authority) - negligence
- NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] - maintenance has not been sent to my apartment on a 24 hr ticket
- NYC Housing Authority [NYCHA] - Screaming preachers
- NYCHA - lack of heat and mold problem