NYCHA Transfersdelay in transfer

R

I have been waiting for nycha to complete my transfer after it has been approved going on a year now. It was granted due to me living an hour away from my grandfather who is terminally ill and requires assistance. He lives in taylor-wythe houses. I live in linden. I wonder what are they waiting for? If I were a hasidic jew, i'd have an apartment there already. My priority is high due to his illness and still i'm waiting! Does anyone know how I can get help with this? Even after emailing the head of nycha... Still no help. I tried again today. And i'm going to my councilman for help.