NYC MTA Express Busdriver closed doors on me

On Monday 9/10/2012 at 8:15am at Church Ave and Ocean Parkway, I was about to board the express bus taking me to Manhattan. I was the second passenger to board the bus. I waited for the gentleman before me to put his card in the machine. I had one foot on the ground and one foot on the first step and then the bus diver closed the door hitting my upper arms and both thighs. I screamed so you could have heard me all up and down Church Ave. His comment was that he didn't see me. I asked him if he checks the number of passengers getting on the bus. plus other obscenities . I had surgery July 13, 2012 on the right hip bursar. The door hit that area of my leg. He did ask if I wanted a doctor and I told him that I was on the way to see my physician. All areas that got hit are black and blue. I am very concerned about the surgical area.that the internal tissues are not damaged. I got the names and tele #s of 2 witnesses as well as the # of the bus and the driver's badge # 54149. The bus number was 3234.