Menu

RealPage review: Water billing

F
Author of the complaint
6:14 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

The water bill that I receive from this company is completely wrong. The bill states that the last meter reading was 2/20. It has always been current, which would be 3/20. With the the meter reading being that far back, I can't verify that the meter reading is right. I disputed a meter reading previously and now they are doing this. I believe that I am being gouged on this water bill

May 05, 2011 5:53 pm EDT

[censored], ignoramus, calling people names, is that the best you have. It reflects on your personality.

May 05, 2011 5:30 pm EDT

Five words is a classic ignoramus. You didn't read all of my comment.

May 05, 2011 5:15 pm EDT

I filed a complaint with the better business bureau about this company. The better business bureau is a joke. The company is right, the customer is wrong. It is a waste of time to file with the BBB. The rating that the BBB gives a company is a big joke.

Apr 26, 2011 12:13 am EDT

Did you read my complaint. The meter reading on my bill was wrong. They are supposed to be reading the meters. Their meter reading was way over what my meter had on it. Do you work for NWP, jerk.

More RealPage complaints & reviews

RealPage - Billing malpractices
RealPage - Fees
RealPage - overcharged
3 comments
V
Mar 16, 2018 1:42 am EDT

Regarding admin fees, imposed by NWP:
NJ State Department of Community Affairs classifies Administrative Fees for any recipient of "Section 8" as illegal -
"In reviewing the billing format it shows that an "Administrative Service Fee" is being charged along with the gas usage. Please be aware that this fee is not allowed and must be removed from the bill. If it is found that this charge si being used, the owners will be liable for an assessment of a civil penalty and may be forced to reimburse these fees to all billed parties." (letter is sent from Section 8 to landlord on May 16, 2017) New Jersey State.

Sep 10, 2011 9:08 pm EDT

My apartment community hired NWP in June 2011 to replace our other water billing company that was great & factual. I have been fighting with NWP & my apartment community over my water/sewer bills since June 2011. I am 70 yrs old, live alone & only cook one meal a day & do minimal laundry & for the past 36 mths prior to NWP my monthly water consumption was approximately 485 gallons a month; now since NWP I get bills that say I use from [protected] gallons a month with no lifestyle change. HUH ? Something wrong with this picture & NWP & my apartment community (new owners 12/2010) point fingers at each other each blaming the other party with me & other tenants in the middle like ping pong balls. Some tenants get fairly accurate water bills & some of us get bills off the wall like me. Reported NWP to the BBB & the Fl SAG next stop TV news & an atty. Doctor just ordered new heart meds for me..

D
Apr 25, 2011 11:17 pm EDT

NWP is a 3rd Pary Billing company that is working for your property to send out bills and recieve payments. NWP has no control over what you are being billed, they take the information that is provided by your property and proccess the bill. They do what they can to help their customers, with what limited abilities they have to serve their residenents with what the property has provided them to work with.

Your complaint here is ill placed

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

36 complaints