Resolved NWP Service CorporationBilling malpractices

S Review updated:

I received a bill from nwpsc for $160+ including a previous balance of $75+ and late fee of $10. I made the complete payment on the same day. However, neither did I receive my previous bill for $75+ nor did their online system allowed me to login and check my account balance. In the absence of any information about the account balance being send to the customer, it's an unfair practise to send late fees. This has happened to me in the past and now I am made to believe that there is some malpractice happening with their billing process. I've also observed a phenomenal increase in the monthly bill from $30-$40 range to $70-$80 range.

I thought I might be having the wrong password hence I requested for a password reminder. I found that the password in their records matched with mine. It doesn't permit me to logon to my account even using the username and password in their records. They also donot respond to my queries as to how I can setup an auto-pay directly from my bank account. Send several reminders to [protected]@nwpsc.com but no response.

Anybody out there willing to join hands and file a compaint with department of consumer affairs ?

• Do
    DORIS EPPERSON Apr 18, 2009

I am a resident of the Woodbrook apartment Homes in Indianapolis, Indiana
    When we first moved into the complex the grounds were well maintained, there was also a water fountain in the lake we drew us to this once upon a time complex. I would like to see the grounds, shubbery, lighting maintained. In the monthly rental books it states that there is a well-stock fishing I have been here several years and I have not seen a truck stocking the lake. (This is false advertisement. Most of the apartments are empty due to poor bookkeeping and maintenance services. (You can only get as much work as you can we THREE maintenance crew.

Would appreciate someone to come and visit, just look around and see if you can find things that can be improved.
    OCCUPANT

• Ro
    Rosa Cherizard Nov 09, 2009

I, ROSA CHERIZARD, DO STRONGLY DISAGREE WITH THIS BILL, IT IS NOT CORRECT, I WOULD LIKE AN IDEALIZE COPY OF MY BILL. IN ORDER TO COMPARE WITH MY RECEIPTS. THANK YOU, R. CHERIZARD: MAILING ADDRESS : 4052 Winkler Av. Ext. Apt. 103, FT. MYERS FL. 33916.

• He
    hermione1355 Sep 09, 2010

I would. I am having endless problems with this company and seeing as I am unable to ever actually speak to anyone I don't see it being resolved.

• Sh
    Sharon Bartley Mar 21, 2011

I have been recieving 200+ water and sewage bills from this company for over 8 months the company is not even located in my state of Georgia they are in Florida. I pay the utility to the management company here on-site. there is no way i use21, 870 gallons of water in a month

• Ju
    Judy Denis Sep 18, 2012

I would love to do something. I have been trying to get a refund from this company for four months now. Please tell me who I can contact. They do not return calls, they do not tell what is actually going to happen and they can be rude. They make promises that they do not keep.

Thanks

• Bl
    blanchie Feb 22, 2016

want to know how NWP can claim so many Service Type, such as REMBURS PEST CONTROL, RUBBISH REMOVEL REIMB, ALLOCIATED WATER SERVICE, ALLOCIATED SEVER SERVICE, AND ADMINISTRATION FEE. Can some one tell me if this is LEGAL.
    All the above plus a $80 Rent increase for a 1 Bed RM.

• Vg
    VG Tenants Mar 16, 2018

Regarding admin fees, imposed by NWP:
    NJ State Department of Community Affairs classifies Administrative Fees for any recipient of "Section 8" as illegal -
    "In reviewing the billing format it shows that an "Administrative Service Fee" is being charged along with the gas usage. Please be aware that this fee is not allowed and must be removed from the bill. If it is found that this charge si being used, the owners will be liable for an assessment of a civil penalty and may be forced to reimburse these fees to all billed parties." (letter is sent from Section 8 to landlord on May 16, 2017) New Jersey State.