Nutrisystemcustomer service

I am/was a new customer. I placed an order off of their website 2 days ago. It cost me 400.00 I picked the uniquely yours plus. It is the newest plan. Unaware because the website does not tell you this, but the "uniquely you" plan is only 249.99 for new customers. And the only thing different I was told when I called 4 different times was that there wasn't any shakes included with the uniquely you plan. That is a 150$ difference for just shakes. I called the company the next day to explain my situation as a new customer that I was not aware of the deal. I was told by a friend of the 249.99 special. The first woman I spoke to basically said oh well your not considered a new customer any more there's nothing I can do for you. I called back today this morning, spoke with another woman.. Very very rude woman that actually got very loud with me and told me.. Her exact words "well it's not my fault you ordered off the website and didn't call the 800#!" I said you have got to be kidding me. I said, I just ordered 400$ worth of food from your company and there's nothing you can do for me? She said the 250$ promotion is for new customers and your not a new customer anymore?? I said.. I am a new customer.. I haven't received my first order yet I just placed it 2 days ago. She very rudely she said I am going to transfer you to another department.. Then click.. Paul is on the phone.. Starts out polite.. As was I with each one of them. He says to me that the 250$ promotion is only for existing customers not new ones. I said what? I said paul.. The other customer rep just told me it was only for new customers.. I said one of you don't know your job to well. At this point I am boiling inside.. Doing my best to stay calm. So I said to paul I think I may just cancel my order. His response was.. Ok. I can't believe you are not willing to do anything for a new customer. Then I asked.. What if I cancel my order and place a new one will I get the promotion? He said, well you'd have to send back all the food.. You can keep the frozen food and I can't guarantee that you will be able to order again as a new customer. I said ok.. If I cancel will I get a full refund? He said yes. I said ok.. Maybe i'll just not except the package and have it sent right back. He said you can do what you want. End of conversation. I went to my email to look up nutrisystem and what do I have.. A new email from nutrisystem/paul. He cancelled my order! I never gave him permission to cancel my order. I don't know what kind of qualification you must have to be in customer service for nutrisystem but they must not be very good ones. Had I bothered to look up reviews for nutrisystem before hand I probably wouldn't have ordered in the first place. They have 1 star everywhere I looked for their customer service reviews. It's very sad.

RESOLVED

• NutriSystem's response · Oct 26, 2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

We are very sorry for to hear about your experience when calling in for assistance. We have a variety of different programs and promotions, and are only able to offer one promotion per order. We are also unable to apply a promotion for the Uniquely Yours plan to the Uniquely Yours Plus plan as they are two different programs. We apologize for any confusion or inconvenience this may cause.

If you have any further questions or concerns regarding your order, pricing, or promotion, please contact our Customer Service Team directly at [protected], option #2.

We wish you the best and hope you have a great day!

-The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team