Total Life Changes (TLC) Logo

Total Life Changes (TLC)

Having problems with Total Life Changes (TLC)?

Total Life Changes (TLC) reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 4, 2012. The latest review The shipping department and management was posted on Nov 28, 2015. Total Life Changes (TLC) has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 4 reviews. Total Life Changes (TLC) has resolved 0 complaints.

Total Life Changes (TLC) Customer Service Contacts

6094 Corporate Dr
Fair Haven, Michigan

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Total Life Changes (TLC) Customer Service. Initial Total Life Changes (TLC) complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Total Life Changes (TLC) above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Total Life Changes (TLC). Discuss the issues you have had with Total Life Changes (TLC) and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Total Life Changes (TLC) Complaints & Reviews

Total Life ChangesThe shipping department and management

My down lines purchace two multi packs and had problems getting them weve recieve one already but now they claim that they sent it and it was recieved but it wasnt i strongly believe that there is some kinda thing going on with the workers in the shipping department besides that because i ask about it many times they have since closed my account without any warning ...how can a company have problems with people money and dont even care about people in their company ...because of that all the persons that came under me has withdrawn their interest in this company

Respond

Total Life ChangesCharged double for a single order and cant get a response from customer service

I submitted an order using my AMEX card on 8/30/15 for $45.62 and tlc charged me twice. When my rep called they denied it. I have not been able to reach customer service by phone, they just keep you on hold until you give up. I sent an email and they said that i want a refund i should refuse to receive the product When it comes. I explained too them that that's not the point, they charged me twice and need to return my funds. No reply. I'm going report them to the BBB, someone should shut them down. Also noticed that the email is half in Russian, that would explain why customer service doesn't exist, they don't follow USA consumer rules.

Total Life Changes — No product received

On February 3rd I placed an order for IASO tea from total life changes. The tea is a weight loss tea that i...

Anchorville

TLC ProductsItems have never been delivered

I placed an order of some items form TLC Products. These items have never been delivered to me. I came to their office and it was closed. I came in the nearest shop and asked about TLC Products. I was told that this company moved out some time ago. I left without money.