NTB — oil change turn to a disaster
I changed my engine oil at ntb (location 2021 katy freeway, houston, tx) on july 1st 2007. my car is a brand new 2007 hyundai santa fe. 3 months later, when I was trying to change engine oil at wal-mart, the technicians there called me immediately when they found something was wrong. the oil filter was about 2 inch high loose. engine oil was spread everywhere. they told me to go the the place where I changed oil last time. I drive there, and talked to the manager, he said it already 3 month, not his problem. I told him to have a look at the car. he had some guy checked the car and said we will fix it. so what they did just tighten the filter, and filled in some oil. I asked what about the damage to the engine. he asked those guy to check the error code of the onboard computer and said nothing was wrong. I just do not believe it. without engine oil, the engine must already have some internal damage. and I suspect if onboard computer can detect this type of damage. I told him I will ask my dealership to do an inspection. funny thing is the manager told me do not mention that there was a oil leakage when you talk to the dealer. I will keep updating the situation and see what kind of game this ntb guy is going to play.
Improperly installed oil filter may cause oil leakage to exhaust system and cause fire. so my next step is going to hire a lawyer, and file an attempted murder charge against ntb.
More NTB Complaints & Reviews
- NTB - Tires and alignment program is a ripoff
- NTB - company not good to work for
- National Tire and Battery - they caused my accident
- NTB - ruined my car!
- National Tire and Battery - ntb credit card
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - left front driver tire replacement
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - customer service/oil change
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - new tires
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - replacement tire
- National Tire and Battery - beware of these folks and avoid at all costs