NTB / National Tire & Battery — customer service/oil change
I haven't been to ntb for a oil change since October of last year, yes I always wait a long time but anyways. I decided to go somewhere else for a oil change because ntb take too long. So at the other place the discover that my dipstick was missing and oil was all over my engine so they informed me to take it back to ntb where I got my last oil change at. So I'm at the ntb store and I explained to the guy about the dipstick he took the keys to go and check it out. Fast forward he told me if they forgot to put the dipstick in my engine will have lock up on me. The he go and get the store manager and he stated because I took my car somewhere else to get my brakes done they could of lost the dipstick. The was very inconsiderate and very unprofessional. The last time I was there it was different workers so if they wasn't there they shouldn't assume I was lying. I WOULD NEVER GO BACK TO NTB .
More NTB / National Tire & Battery Complaints & Reviews
- NTB - tires and alignment program is a ripoff
- NTB - company not good to work for
- National Tire and Battery - they caused my accident
- NTB - ruined my car!
- National Tire and Battery - ntb credit card
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - left front driver tire replacement
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - new tires
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - replacement tire
- National Tire and Battery - beware of these folks and avoid at all costs
- NTB / National Tire & Battery - tire change