Menu

Norwegian Cruise Line  -  Rude service people on phone

K
Author of the complaint
7:19 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was going on a cruise on march 6 I have waited all my life to go on a cruise for one thing or anther I had never been abled to go with my family or anyone I was on my way and I was so excited I saved and I was so ready to see that boat finally. We live in minnesota and after a couple of problems with covering shifts doggie daycare we were leaving we were driving to new orleans because aiffare had changed in a matter of days and was well over 1.000 to fly so we started driving two of us straight through things were fine until wisconsin where we met up with part od the storm we left behind us and into a 30 -40m mph for 3 hours right there we lost to much time and I was so upset my boyfriend knowing I wanted so badly to go said we could go to chicago and fly from there after hours of phone calls ice storms terrible roads a semi almost killing us we arrived to the airport but with parking and no shuttle being given the wrong info we missed boarding mby 3 minutes. I was so upset I was sick I ended up staying there for a day and a half I couldnt even drive home but the worst part they didnt even care no help no nothing my trip of a lifetime just gone.

More Norwegian Cruise Line complaints & reviews

Norwegian Cruise Line - no customer service at all
Norwegian Cruise Line - worst experience ever
Norwegian Cruise Line - horrible service, rude staff, poor quality food!
Norwegian Cruise Line - cruise on ncl dawn aug. 23 to aug. 30