Northern Leasing/ Sks Associatesbank fraud

This happened to me today. I got a debit from on my Wells Fargo Checking acct for -$95.52. I had equipment with Northern Leasing from [protected] which was closed and finalized. I still have the same bank acct which is how they debited my acct UNAUTHORIZED for this or any other amount. It also triggered a $35.00 over draft fee as I wasn't expecting.

After searching Northern Leasing and SKS online, I see that this FRAUD is being committed all over the country. I reported it to my bank and I am following the instructions that other victims have recommended. I have already filed a complaint with the New York Atty General, California Atty General, will be filing a local police report, filing a report with the local FBI office (as the fraud crossed state lines) and filing a report with the District Atty of New York and Dist Atty of Los Angeles. Iteresting that the New York Atty General & California Atty General WERE AWARE OF BOTH these CON-ARTIST companies. They WERE ALREADY IN THE SYSTEM AND BEING INVESTIGATED!

PLEASE E V E R Y O N E call your Atty General in the state you live in AND the New York AG where they are located. Call the FBI and make a report and with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC). If EVERYONE makes a complaint they will get what's coming to them. Also, there is a Class action suit underway. Call the number on the website www.NorthernLeasingClassAction.com (Chittur & Associates, PC) and give the atty the paperwork he requests. Hopefully this will prevent these CREEPS from continuing this scam and FABRICATING FAKE FEES in the future. They will continue to committ this FRAUD if people don't complain.

It only takes a few minutes to participate in the reporting of this abuse. Also, unless you close your bank account, it is likely that they will attempt to illegally withdrawal more funds in the future, possibly under a different company name. STAY ON THIS CASE EVERYONE INVOLVED!!

Peggyannie Apr 13, 2011

You need to contact First National Bank of Texas whether or not you bank with them. I don't but Melissa told me she would refund anyone's money that contacted her with a provable deduction, ie bank statement.

Grashoppr Apr 12, 2011

I'm glad that First National of Texas stopped.

Metro Phoenix Bank didn't stop when I alerted them on March 30th. I contacted them by email and offered up several links to complaint sites to demonstrate that this was a widespread problem. Plenty more were charged through that bank going forward, so no action was taken.

I did receive an acknowledgment from Metro Phoenix, they said they would keep my email "on file". Methinks it went into "File 13".

Peggyannie Apr 12, 2011

They are no longer stealing money from people because Melissa Gore at First National Bank of Texas has stopped them. The bank will not honor anymore ACH withdrawals. She is concerned about it and will refund anyone their money if she is called and asked. Her number is [protected] Ext. 510408. She is a nice person so be kind to her. It is not her fault. Again the CFO of this company is Jeff Sibley at [protected].

Grashoppr Apr 11, 2011

There are already 2 class actions pending against Northern et al.

Peggyannie Apr 11, 2011

We are looking into a class action. They need to be brought down. This is straight up theft. Call your attorney generals in the various states and especially in New York. These are bad guys. I have done lots of research so let me know if you want to pursue further. Contact me at [email protected]

• Pa
    patrick 11 Apr 11, 2011

northern leasing sks steals money from us without guns

Grashoppr Apr 10, 2011

There is now a temporary restraining order against SKS et al. from debiting any more accounts or otherwise engaging in collection activity from closed/terminated leases. It's posted on the Facebook page. It went into effect on Friday afternoon (4/8/11).

If anyone is debited after that they are in direct violation of that TRO.

jackielakely Apr 10, 2011

Thank you thank you! Found the fb page very helpful and also would like to prevent this company (under their many names and fronts) from defrauding anyone else.

Grashoppr Apr 06, 2011

We've started a facebook page: SKS Associates Raided My Bank Account.
    Participants are sharing information about the complaints they've filed, law firms involved with litigation against these entities and the results of their contacts.

They have scammed hundreds, maybe more. Fight back.

• Fu
    Full Service Glass Apr 06, 2011

SKS hit my company for $180 today supposedly for annual fees and taxes from '99 - '08. I have already spoken to my bank and am disputing the charge. I am all in for the Class action though.