North Texas Tollway Authority [NTTA]over billing

S Apr 13, 2018 Review updated:

I added my tolls and its about $ 80.00, I realize some are way overdue but I cannot afford the $800.00+ charge that it has ballooned to, if you are willing to make a reasonable charge I can pay the total amounts and some kind of administrative fee but not $700.00 I called to ask for a payment solution and the person said there is no way of helping me the only discount I was offered was $ 5.00 this is way out of my budget I have 4 kids and live modestly can't afford this, please review my case so we can settle this within a reasonable amount.
Thank you for your attentions.
p.s. The lady on the phone was failry nice and courteous her name was Toni, (if it was a guy I apologize)

• A
      May 09, 2018

I haven’t received a bill in months. Last time I called they said I would receive them electronically which I don’t remember signing up for. Months pass and I still haven’t received them. As I’m searching through my spam all the bills are there and for 34.00 in tolls I now owe 367.00! The representative could’ve helped me both times but my guess is they know the longer it takes for me to get the bill the more they can rack up the administrative fees. I’ll pay my toll usage that’s it. How does it cost 10.00 and 25.00 each to send out an email?