Menu
Home Other North Texas Tollway Authority [NTTA] Bill
A
Author of the complaint
3:01 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

At least 440 dollars of my 482 bill is late fees from a few years ago I didn’t pay due to not keeping up with bills (cool, that’s my responsibility and my charges that I am responsible for). I recently took a toll for 2.70 and said to myself I will call to pay that so I will not get added late fees that equal up to 75 extra bucks per toll. I called and got “Shaniqua (or something similar)” who kept repeating and laughing at the balance due saying me paying 2.70 cent was a waist because late fees will still be added. I told her I do not need a rebuttal I understand the balance due and would like to make the 2.70 cent payment. She proceeds to tell me she is not the one who owes 480 something dollars. I told her to transfer me and she kept laughing and saying no so I cussed her ghetto unprofessional self out. I’m literally trying to pay an invoice that was newly added. Yet she is saying rude stuff to try to make customers feel low about not paying a full balance at once when most of the bill is late fees. She act like I owe her. I guess the 2.70 might have reminded her of child hood trauma or something. It’s always funny to make assumptions and laugh when the best job you can get is calling customers “baby” on the phone. Ghetto trash I would love to walk or run into her one day just so I can pray she laughs and tell me my balance to my face.

More North Texas Tollway Authority [NTTA] complaints & reviews