Complaints & Reviews

Will not refund money

As of today I have requested a refund 5 times and the last 3 times was told I would receive it in 72 hours. I have yet to receive it!! They have not provided me a service and have not honored their posted 100% money back guarantee. I am so frustrated with this company I don't know what to do with myself. I am going to make another attempt this morning to talk to these lowlife crooks and try to remedy this situation. Does anyone have an address on these criminals so that I may try to pursue other avenues WHEN this attempt also fails. If so, please email me at [protected]@yahoo.com.

• At
    AteeqAhmad Apr 21, 2015

Same thing is happening with me. Logo Design Pros are a con and sophisticated scammers. They have no regulation, no genuine office address, no point of contact, their criminals.

Terrible customer service and lies

Since engaging with them in late April, they've consistently missed all promised deadlines. Literally 100% of deadlines missed. Some over by nearly a week.

Every time you call, you get a different person with the same name. They give you "their personal word" and never follow-up or keep promises. There is always some excuse for why they do not hit a deadline or they simply lie.

When I voiced my frustration, the person I was speaking with actually started to laugh.

They have suspiciously made up U.S. names and speak with accents. My guess is they do not have actual corporate offices in the U.S.

Their business practices are far from U.S. standards. In my entire life, I've never experienced such terrible customer service.

I posted a Facebook group calling out the fact that the Delaware BBB has rated them as a "F" based on 15 unanswered complaints. This will prevent others from making the same mistakes we made.

• Jg
    J Goulding Jun 01, 2010

Ordered a logo design with the promise of 100% money back garentee, the logo designs were cheap, tacky and very ugly, i could have done better myself. Any way after askin for my 100% refund every thing went quiet i couldnt get any answers on the phone and when i asked to speak to the manager he was never there!!! I got told after 2 weeks that the money had been refunded and would be in my account within 4 days so i thought fair enough, 5 days later nothing?? After calling again and speaking to someone else they checked my account and no refund had been issued...After numous calls, a month later i was surprised to see a payment into my account for £238 but the price i paid was £349??? so i called again and when i spoke to the account manager i was told that a full refund was issued and that my bank must have stole the rest of my money!!!

DO NOT GO ANYWHERE NEAR THIS COMPANY, THEY ARE RIP OFF CROOKS WHO WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY!! TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICES, RUDE AND ARROGANT PEOPLE. STAY AWAY...

• Lo
    Logo Design Pros Are Crooks Oct 17, 2010

I had the same experience. I wish I found these reviews before I gave my money to these low life crooks.

Spineless Crooks

Yea, I second this notion. Do not use their services. They will rip you off. They will not refund the $300 dollars I asked to have refunded despite their claim of 100% money back guarantee. They speak with accents and all have American names such as Chris, Simon, and Joseph. Every time I ask to speak to a supervisor, he is conveniently away. Stay away from this company. They are spineless crooks.

• Ol
    OLDWILLYSS Feb 27, 2010

I JUST FELL INTO THIS SCAM AND IF MY WIFE FOINDS OUT ABOUT THE CHARGES I WILL BE DEAD MEAT. YEAH THE NAMES CHRIS AMBER AND THE OTHERS ALL COME TO MIND . I HAVE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM WITH THE VIDEOS ETC AND I THINK I'M GOING TO PASS THIS INFO ON TO THE ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE FOR MAYBE INTERNET FRAUD OVER STATE LINES. I'LL LET YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS . OH AND I CLOSED MY CREDIT CARD THIS MORN BUT TO LATE. I REALLY GOT BURNED..

laqueenbee May 17, 2010

This operation is obviously not running in the Unites States. I really don't have a problem with doing business globally, but not when the people I'm dealing with are crooks and liars. They can't even go by their real names. If you're doing business from India, call a spade, a spade. With names like Kenneth Falco and Scott Smith...you couldn't me more transparent in your questionable desire to hide who you really are.

From the first deadline up until the current, they have promised WAY more than they have been able to deliver. The gentleman "Scott" who took my order said that I would get my first logo concepts within 24 hours (even though the website said it would be 24). Well two days later, I had to call to ask where my concepts were. This occurred for EVERY single deadline they promised to hit.

It got to the point where they were telling me stories about how they had posted my revisions on my account (when they weren't there), not receiving emails I sent even though they hadn't bounced back. When "Chris O'Connell" personally committed to having my letterhead revisions to me by the next morning, three days later I called to ask where they were. He said he never received the email. I asked him why, after he'd personally committed to getting me the revisions he hadn't called to inquire where my email was, he had no reply.

The entire time that I was angrily venting, he was laughing acting as though this was trivial and funny. As of today, he has promised to get my revisions to me tomorrow morning. I bet my next paycheck I won't see them until Wednesday...which is when I actually needed to have the business cards printed and in my hand.

Word to the wise, use a U.S. based company where people actually have some business ethics.

laqueenbee May 18, 2010

I set up a Facebook page highlighting that the BBB gave them an "F" for 15 unanswered complaints among other things. They have a Facebook page, so anyone who searches for them will see the group I set up.

If you've been burned by them, feel free to post.

• Wi
    williephelp22 Aug 23, 2010

I have used the services of Logo Design Pros many times. I got my revisions on time and without any problems. Their customer support team is also very helpful. All this stuff against this company is a big pack of lies.
    I checked out this page on face book which also looks like a bunch of crap. These individuals are just venting their frustrations here.

• Ni
    nikesoccerLI Feb 13, 2011

I just used Logo Design Pros and by far presented me with the best first renderings of any online Logo Company I've used... others were Logo Loft (Out of Business) but did nice work, and Logowrks by HP (lack attention to detail and their artists are hacks in my opinion). LDP seems to me to be solid but I just started doing business with them.

Service not as agreed

This company looked good on line, but I filled in a form. I was then given a hard sale call saying that the package that I had selected was no good, but if I paid more then this was the better package.

I did this, they then sent me completely useless logo files. I had requested for a logo that I could use in a template website design. None of the supplied files would work or look natural in anyway.

I asked, as per their guarentee, for a refund and was told that I could not have one!!!

They also would not supply a postal address where I could have a lawyer send a letter.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!

Worst service company

Our church ordered a small graphic logo order. The image was nothing like what we requested. We asked for their money back guarantee and 7 emails and 5 phone calls later (and lots of assurances that we would be refunded) it still has not happened.

We are going to get our legal representative involved.

I have never in my life had such a horrible experience as dealing with this company.

• Dn
    dnaclectic Feb 25, 2010

alex bennett

laqueenbee May 17, 2010

CHLOESHADAY Jun 25, 2010

Logo Design Pros has the worst customer service i have ever experienced. They claim they know how to develop websites and they uplaod the home page and ask you to accept from there. This company has no earthly idea how to develop websites. Dont use them for that or you will find yourself so frustrated. STAY AWAY FROM THEM OR YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF SCREAMING TO THE HIGH HILLS.

• Hf
    HFoote Jun 26, 2010

I used Logo Design Pros and my situation is just like everyone elses. My designs came back nothing like I asked for. I rejected them and got a new set of concepts about a MONTH later. All of them looked like clip art. I have requested a refund twice and have yet to receive it. I am very very frustrated with this company. I wish there was some way to do a class action suit against these crooks. If anyone has successful gotten a refund could you please email me at [email protected] with some advice.

• Hf
    HFoote Jul 12, 2010

As of today I have requested a refund 5 times and the last 3 times was told I would receive it in 72 hours. I have yet to receive it!! I am so frustrated with this company I don't know what to do with myself. I am going to make another attempt this morning to talk to these lowlife crooks and try to remedy this situation. Does anyone have an address on these criminals so that I may try to pursue other avenues WHEN this attempt also fails. If so, please email me at [email protected]

• Mj
    MJKahan May 27, 2012

http://www.logodesignpros.com - is a total fraud company ran by some unprofessional people who claim to run their business in america but obviously they are not. On the home page they have MONEY BACK guarantee but i was never paid back. I ordered $799 package but i was fraud-ed. they let me wait forever, promised call backs and never call me back. When u search on google.com their website is seach result number 1 in non-generic adds. their website gives an impression of being a very professional company, and they have a 24 hour chat support to put you into impression that they really deserve what you gonna pay. but they did a very bad performance for me. they lied to me several times. and made design blunders and wasted my time. They have American names, but their accent is asian. They are rude, and once you pay, they do not give you any attention, i have all chat scripts recorded for reference. they lie about everything. I am putting this as a warning for anyone who is desiring to do business with them. if you want to know complains about them just go to google and search for "logodesignpros.com complains"

• Th
    The Rights & Justice Aug 27, 2013

I had similar bad experience and I am from Asia country.

Below are the promised that never exist:
    1) 24/7 customer services, after I paid USD 1, 800 I noticed whenever I tried to get chat online at my day time, always difficult. They promised 2 logo and 2 website with e-Commerce but when you explain to another person, that person said I did not tell the truth. At the end, I have to end up with many follow up call to get the right people discuss with me about my project. They LIED on me several times and the last time was too bad till I can't take it anymore and request for refund.

2) They promised 100% satisfaction for many revision -
    When you request for revise, they give you all sorts of design that never meet your request and the funny was one of the design
    they show me lion cartoon icon. Then they said I keep on changing my revision, I said of cause I request to change because the
    design is not professional at all and not even meet the standard. That made me upset.

Along the way, I shared with them the web that I want, they said will discuss with the team again and will try to find solution and
    many weeks at the end they said cannot but they never reject me when I asked at the first order. I asked them a few question how
    possible to add this and add that, they didn't reply me then at the end all my questions I asked, they said I keep on changing my
    ideas. I said because no one reply me and I don't know how possible all the things can be done because lack of answer.

3) Those who still think our feedback is not real, if you choose to engage with them, my advice is you really need to record down all the phone promised and chat room communication sent back to your own email for keep track. They may not be like this for all project I guess because they said they have more than thousand of projects and I am one of the unlucky victims.

I only managed to get refund of USD 900 but they charge me USD 900 that I think I feel bad because of the quality of services is really so bad and waste all my time! Until now someone promised I should have receive the return call but I didn't...

If you are from Asia, reconsider your option because you may end up have to call them many time to chase and ask about your products. Upset customer.

If you are from US, can you advice is there any associate that help oversea customers to deal with such case? Hope you can share here so can benefit to the people who get problem with their services. Thank You

• Lk
    LKGHEALTHWISE Jun 30, 2014

BEWARE!!! BEWARE!!! BEWARE!!! BEWARE!!!
    LOGO DESIGN PROS is now also operating as LOGO JEEZ.com.

PLEASE HELP GET THE WORD OUT OVER THE INTERNET.

I AM NOT THAT SAVY AND IS LIMITED IN REACHING A WIDE INTERNET AUDIENCE.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices