North Shore Agencytrying to collect $ for subscription

They're trying to collect money for a subscription I did not renew. When I call the phone # on the letter, it is strictly automated with no option for human contact. I resent that the magazine is spending its money on a collection agency for a meager $10. If I wanted the subscription, I would have paid months ago when they first solicited the renewal. Waste of the magazine's money and my time. Seems like a bogus marketing ploy to me.

• Br
    Brian Townsend Jul 11, 2015

North Shore Agency try to collect on a subscription on Indiana Game and fish that I did not renew...

• Ke
    Kenny42 May 13, 2015

They say I owe Publishers Clearing House $5.34. I never ordered anything from them!!!

• Pa
    Pam in Colorado May 04, 2015

I also got a collection notice from NSA for a magazine I never subscribed to. Are they going to come after me if I don't pay the $20?!

• Pm
    pmoses Mar 10, 2015

I recently received a collections notice from North Shore Agency representing Publishers Clearing House for magazine subscriptions that I did not order. I am assuming this is some kind of scam whereby they are trying to collect money for items which were not ordered.

• Re
    RedRosey Jan 21, 2015

I also received a collection notice from NSA for PEOPLE magazine in the amount of $116.07. I was a "paid" subscriber, but did not renew and the magazines stopped, so why am I being billed for a full year's subscription that I never received? I was shocked when I received a delinquent notice from North Shore Agency. They are operating a scam and my thoughts were confirmed when I saw how many complaints have been registered against them.

• Pa
    Pamela Scheper Oct 06, 2012

I received a bill for Comfort Food Diet Annual and I have never heard of this book or magazine, what ever it is. I do not understand how people can do this to someone that does not order stuff like this. It also says they are continuing the collection on this account, What account?

• Ke
    kenward42 May 11, 2011

I simply entered some sweepstakes through a free sweepstakes sites, and, apparently, got scammed into one or more subscriptions to Readers Digest products. Today I received a Past Due Notice from a company called NSA (North Shore Agency claiming that I owe $48.81 as a result of this scam.

• Mr
    Mr. Secrist Dec 02, 2010

I got the same notice. I never ordered magazine either. Had I not logged on to this site I would probably been scammed as well. Thanks for the heads up

• Ro
    Robert Murrell Nov 08, 2010

I didn't receive any magazines and somebody has used my name fraudulently.I will not pay for any magazines that I didn't order.

• Sh
    Shirley J. Champion Sep 15, 2010

Received a collection letter from this "collection agency" requesting payment of $9.95 for Sherman's Travel magazine. I did not renew this magazine and you cannot speak to a person when you call the number.
    Believe it is a scam.