North American Services Center (NASC)immigration

F Aug 27, 2018

NASC cheated me by telling lies that I am eligible for Express entry system. Even though i have scored good in IELTS, they expect me to get 9 in all, which is not really practical. Initially when i met them they checked all my details and said i need to score either 6 or 7 in IELTS, but i scored 8. When i call them now, they say either get 9 in all or get a job in Canada or wait till PNP comes across. this is now more than a year and they are playing games like this. They never ever contacted me after paying the money and I only used to be behind them. But again no proper response. Their phones doesn't work half the time and I literally had to beg them on portal to call me since I couldn't reach them. They expect people to go to their office, wait and speak to them. So much attitude and a very poor customer service/ response. Finally I realised that I am being cheated by this company and not sure if I can get my money back or not.