North American Services Centerclaims to want to cancel a magazine subscription I am not receiving.

A

I have received three phone calls from this company stating that there calling to unsubscribe me from my magazine orders that I am not receiving. So called service rep says he needed to know whether I was married of not in order to cancel the subscription, when I asked him why he needed that information when he already had my name, phone & address; he responded by saying if I didn't give him more information he was going to renew my subscription for 5 years and to enjoy reading my unwanted magazines & hung up.