North American Hunting Clubnot receiving the magazine as promised in my life membership.

T Review updated:

I have not received a magazine from north american hunting club since the winter 2014 issue. I used to get them monthly then they became quarterly with this issue being the last. I am a life member and receiving the magazine was one of the reasons why I joined. I want my magazines and I would like a response to this complaint.

• C
      Dec 08, 2015

I'm in the same boat. I'm a life time member and I haven't received my magazine since the fall of 2014. Sounds like we need to get others together and sue NAHC for breech of contract, false advertising.

• C
      Jan 02, 2016

I have been a life member for years and the same problem, no magazine and can't even get into the website. What a waste of money and wish I would never have joined the club.

• D
      Jan 11, 2016

I am a life member as well and have not received a magazine since the Fall of 2014.
    I wonder if these folks haven't gotten our money and run with it. Also, have not been able to get on their website as above.