North American Hunting Clublife membership magazine subscription, benefits, dropped without cause. my money was stolen.

M

Has anyone started a class action suit to address this companies inexplicable refusal to honor their legal commitments regarding membership benefits? I am collecting names, membership numbers, and grievances for the purpose of initiating same and do not wish to duplicate efforts. I too have been the victim of this clubs illegal actions. Life member, paid in full at joining, and received the plaque, jacket, patch, and magazine subscription, all back in the mid 90's. I stopped receiving the magazine in 2000 and have had only brief unproductive responses from the company since then. After a nine year overseas deployment, i'm back and I have a long memory.

• Lo
    Louis Cav Dec 22, 2020

I got, got too! They were happy to collect money for books and knives! I actually forgot about it until today, was going thru some files and found the lil Keychain label...interested if anyone does anything about us all getting screwed!!

Robert Treiber Dec 07, 2020

My name is Rob Treiber, and I have been a Member of this club since the late 1970's when they first started with their memberships. I don't know my member number, as I have not received a magazine for over 20 years now, and my card vanished many years ago. After several years as member, I upgraded to to Life Trophy Member, costing over 5 bills, got the leather jacket, plaque, and was a tester to, for a couple years. Most of the stuff was junk, and I never managed to "win" any of their "free hunts" that were shown in a lot of their magazines, with pictures of the "trophy" bucks and hunters, and where they hunted; so, I wonder if this was not all just another tactic to lure others into the life membership as well.
    However, I would be very interested in a class action lawsuit against this group. I'm still living in Michigan, and I also thought a life membership meant that I was a member for my entire life. Not that it meant that they could make it into what they wanted, because we were not consulted on the possibilities of this ever being a possibility, period! Count me in. These liars need to be jailed. I can be reached at [email protected]

• Bo
    bowags Nov 29, 2020

I became a member in92, paid dues for a few years . then became aTrophy Life Member around 2000. they offered to put a portion of my past yearly dues toward the life membership. still cost me $320. got the vest, the gun case, the cleaning pad and kit. the last thing I got from them was a table magazine worthless as the paper it was printed on, and that was about 2001. Bill Miller and his father along with the other cronies that passed the editor in chief moniker back and forth are outright crooks. they spent all our money on their expensive hunting trips, here and abroad. i am really surprised that an attorney general of Minnesota hasn't put these jerks behind bars for fraud. count me in.

Danny Joiner Nov 14, 2020

I joined on February 28, 2001. My name is Danny. I have not received anything in a long time from NAHC. Count me in. November 14, 2020.

• Un
    Unhappyhunter Aug 18, 2020

Life member #161539 since 1993 got screwed like everybody else.law suit would be great.count me in [email protected]

• Gray_Ghost49 Aug 15, 2020

I am a Life Member of the North American Hunting Club #[protected] since they started. I haven't heard from them in some time. They took our money and ran. I haven't received anything from them in some time also, No magazines, No Christmas cards No *** Nothing.

• Bu
    Busdriver91 Jun 02, 2020

Became Life Member in May 2009. Recieved magazines & stuff for while. Everything stopped suddenly. Few quarterly magazines, then nothing. Add me to list in lawsuits. My name is Charles Smith & I thought I was putting my membership into a wide- reaching north american club where members could invite each other to different states/ provinces to experience culture changes & make new friends.

• Lo
    Lori Fuerniss May 29, 2020

Hi. My name is Lori. I also paid for a lifetime membership and have not heard or received anything from them in the past 10 years. Please include me in the lawsuit. Membership #[protected].

• Be
    Benjamin Grant May 17, 2020

I am a life member of the North American Hunting Club, Life Member number [protected]. I retired in 1998 and may have become a life member in the 80s. I am not sure of the exact year. If there is about to be any class action lawsuit, please count me in. I am Benjamin Grant 27 Pecor Ave. Milton Vermont. If any of you hunters are hunting deer out in the woods and come across Mr. Bill Miller, just remember he is such a nice deer! dont get mad, just get even.

• Er
    Ericvf Nov 24, 2019

became a life member for almost 400 bucks about 7 years ago and got my initial welcome gifts. Knife and a rifle case. Applied for field tests every chance I could and nothing. As soon as they got my
    Money I all the sudden didn't matter and was not eligible for anything. Then wanted more money to do the things that were "promised". I can't even find a website for them anymore. Someone help.

• Ra
    Randy Newman Oct 28, 2019

I am also a Life Member...Please count me in on the lawsuit...Very disappointed with the way NAHC handled this...Just curious how many hunts they went on that we funded???

Randy Newman
    735 Poplar Ridge Rd
    Chapmansboro, TN 37035

• Ds
    DSwinter Sep 09, 2019

I became a life member back in the 90's. the only thing that I ever got from them is the leather jacket. In this day and age it would be nice to have a group that helps stand up for everyday hunter and join the fight that is taken place to remove our rights. I just did a search and I cant even find there web site on any search for them and I only find forms like this complaining about them. I am very disappointed in NAHC for not being an activist for all the people that gave them our hard earned money.

• Wo
    Wood Man Aug 14, 2019

My name is Larry Bruner, from Michigan. Like you other guys and gals, I became a life member in the early 90s. It’s been so long since I joined, and received anything from them, that I totally forgot about the club. I don’t remember how much I paid, but I do know it was several hundred dollars. I would be more than happy to help pay, to get a class action lawsuit started.

johnwarwa Aug 12, 2019

John Warwa, Life member # [protected] member since 2000. If there is a lawsuit, I would like to be included. Just want my money back!

Robyn Robison Jul 23, 2019

Larry and Robyn 2 Life Memberships since 90's I think. Have to dig to see if we can find membership numbers, been at least 15 years since have ever heard a word from them.

• Bo
    Bob Hawk May 22, 2019

My name is Bob, I have been a member since June of 1996. I haven't received anything from NAHC in a long while. Count me in on the lawsuit.
    Member # 157029
    Bob Hawk
    91744 Marcola Rd
    Springfield Oregon 97478

• Ji
    Jimmy J Fielding Mar 27, 2019

North American Hunt Club Life Member #[protected]. It has been so long I can't remember the last time I got a magazine. Is the NAHC out of business or what? Jimmy J. Fielding, 860 N. 44th Street, Duncan, OK 73533

CherWaltZ53 Mar 25, 2019

I am Cheryl Zwicker, Life Member # [protected] since January 6th 2006. I guess I was 1 of those suckers also. I received maybe 4 magazines, and no letters or e-mails since 2007. What a scam. As a trust worthy hunter I expected a trusty worthwhile company like N.A.H.C. to honor it's commitment to me as a life member. I thought wrong. I wish I could sue them. I will not trust any other hunting memberships from any body. So I hope Scout doesn't try to get in touch with me. I am done!

Chris Sanders Sr. Mar 12, 2019

They got me too... signed up as a life memeber Sept 21, 2002. Still got the wooden plaque.

• Sc
    Scott Moran Mar 12, 2019

My Name is Scott Moran, Member since November 1986 and a Life Member since November 1989, and Trophy Life Member since May of 1991 Member # [protected]. I never received anything but a wooden plaque when I became a Life Member. My brother became a Life Member and received a jacket and table mat to clean his rifle on. My son became a Life Member and he received a vest and a mat to clean his rifle on. At the time I contacted the club, which you were still able to do then, and they told me that their was nothing they could do for me since I was already a Life Member. Since that time I have seen the benefits slowly dwindle down to nothing and now there isn't even a club anymore! I and my family have paid a lot of money into the organization and guaranteed that there would be benefits for my life time. Only now they are gone, that just doesn't seem right to me? How an organization can continue to collect money and make promises to get you to become a Life Member and in my case Trophy Life Member only to have that disappear without so much as a letter in the mail telling me such. I would be willing to join any lawsuit that is filed against either the original owner or current owner for wrongful termination of promised services. We paid our money and should have rights for that. I am no lawyer but I believe that is theft isn't it? We paid for a service and now we are no longer able to use or get the services we paid for. This is so wrong on too many fronts!

• Gr
    grzz42 Mar 02, 2019

I have been a member since 2002, lifetime member #[protected] I got a lantern to test and gave them a honest opinion on this. Then got some camouflage tape to try gave them my opinion and have not got anything or heard from them. I am in Saskatchewan Canada

• Rj
    RJ ostendorf Jan 18, 2019

also add me to the list they took me for a ride to.

• Pa
    Pat Raley Jan 08, 2019

Add me to your list. Pat Raley, East Moline, IL. Been a Life Member [protected] since 1993 and became a Trophy Life Member after that.

Haven't received the magazine or correspondence in several years.

David Butler Jan 07, 2019

Life member paid in full back in the early 90's, never recieved my jacket and have not seen or heard anything from them in years.

Robert Sampey Jan 04, 2019

Add me to your list. Robert Sampey, Chicago, IL. Been a Life Member (#74082) since July 1991 and became a Trophy Life Member (#[protected]) in March 2012. Haven't received the magazine or correspondence in several years. Never moved so they know where to find me since I bought their products. Began figuring it was B.S. club after Trophy Membership since I never got to field test or try any products without purchasing. Been with this club about 30 years.

• Le
    leoniru Nov 21, 2018

Count me in...James Sency Lifetime member since 12/1991 # 56008.

• Je
    Jerome B Cormier Oct 25, 2018

I am a life member since 1980s . I have not received a magazine or any thing no communications no nothing from them since a few years ago. I’m in on any action that needs to be taken.
    Jerome B Cormier
    126 Butterfly Rd
    Morse La
    [protected]

Michael Topolski Sep 29, 2018

Trophy Life Member #[protected]. I guess I was lucky to buy into this early. I received leather jacket, and many personalized address stickers. Once again the rich steal from the poor, is anyone amazed by this. To good to be true is what I said after sending first payment. I just hope they don't start managing my 401. Scam, Scam, Scam. And people are still joining ?

• Va
    Val Raynor Aug 16, 2018

Add me in Boys, for this Gal is/was a Lifetime Member #23429 since Sept. 1984... OMG!!! Val Raynor~ Will people ever STOP taking unfair advantage of others? Maybe there is some "legal mind" out there who wants a good fight??

• Ru
    Rusty Kenworthy Aug 07, 2018

Include me to WARREN KENWORTHY JR. I have been a life member for six or seven years and have not got a thing from them ?

• Ri
    Richard Crissinger Jun 28, 2018

I am a paid for Life Member of the North American Hunting Club and have been on the member rolls almost since the club's inception. It is simply another of a great many corporate ripoffs done under the name of supposed legality. The perpetrators (all of them) should be rounded up and jailed, pending the outcome of trials for fraud. I will readily join in a class action lawsuit, given that opportunity. R. Crissinger, Master Sergeant, Retired, Army of the United States.

David Flournoy Jun 14, 2018

David Flournoy life since 2011, [protected]. Haven't heard anything in years. I'd like some restitution.

• Jm
    jmeade60 May 12, 2018

James Meade a PAID "TROPHY" Life Member Since 2011 Member # [protected]. ZERO Benefits now with no contact...

Sandy Skeens Jan 29, 2018

I’ve been a lifetime member since November 29, 2012. An have not received anything except the plaque. Ms skeens

Comments

• Do
    Douglas G Edwards Jan 25, 2018

I'm in member since 08/2010. Member ID# [protected]. Douglas Edwards.

Michael T. Williams Dec 19, 2017

I became a life member in July 2001. I had been a yearly member for a year or two. After joining "life member status" the magazine stopped in approximately a year, along with every thing else. I have called numerous times and get the runaround. I will receive one quarterly magazine, not monthly as stated in membership, and then nothing again. The quarterly magazine is almost all advertisements and very little substance. it was one of the main reasons I bought the life time membership. A complete and total fraud and I don't like being had. Please count me in on any action against them. I want a full refund.
    Sincerely,
    Michael Williams, Culpeper Virginia

• Mg
    M. Gleckler Dec 12, 2017

I hope someone does start a class action suite. I too like so many others seem to have been dropped from my life membership.

• Ki
    kiowachief Dec 09, 2017

i am a hunter that got taken by the NAHC. I was promised many things. i am disabled and they had hunts lined up for me to do some guided hunting trips.not looking for sympathy . Just what i paid for. Paid lots of money for lifetime membership.I am in this lawsuit with everybody if you need another complaint. Gary Taylor 106 West F.M. 1151 Amarillo, Texas 79118. let me know

Chuck Rohner Dec 02, 2017

I am a lifetime member.I have been since October 30 1997. I have not received any magazines 12-13yrs and upgraded to the Trophy member ship.I have lost my card and can't remember my number. But yes i'm in.

Mike Guest Nov 28, 2017

Hello...I was /am a life member...card rotted away...can't recall member number...no mags for long time...count me in guys..I can be reached at [email protected] Guest is my name