Menu

L
Author of the complaint
4:42 pm
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This Copy sent my merchandise and it is sooooo cheaply made. It looks like a child made it in sowing school. I tried reaching out to this merchant and they have ignored mostly every attempt, then when they did reach out they tried to offer more cheap clothing to me and a 50 % refund. Then they said if I do send it back it would take months for me to receive my refund. I have to pay for the shipping return and also the After-pay account that I pay for this garbage. I called After-pay as well so they know about this company, but of course I still have to pay After-pay, but they said sorry about the Merchant. Now I don't know if After-pay knows about this Fraudulent company or not, but they should not do busy with a shady company. Then when I found out they are in China, that just pissed me off more knowing that they don't give a da — about how they get their monies, even if it means cheating you. I warn everyone out there, DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM NORACORA BADDDDDDD! BUSINESS.

More NoraCora complaints & reviews

NoraCora - An ordered shirt on line from noracora that did not fit and could not be returned. Ed and refunded. Refunded despite a fraudulant ad.
NoraCora - Return slip not received