Nokiauksignlondon.comlottery

i got sms in my brand nokia mobile is won 1000000 pound and the aks to me claim to them [protected]@london.com or contact with cell number is +[protected] so what shell i do ? please give result as soon as possible

• Mu

I need Justfai This true or no forword Group

• Bi
    bijin raj May 02, 2011

My name is Bijinraj from Indian but now in Oman
    I received a message from your company in my phone at 02/05/2011 that you told I won 415, 000 pounds in the Nokia-Uk Mobile promo. It has verity or not please relate for me about this message.
    My phone number :- (+968)[protected] or
    (+[protected]).

M .Bijin raj

• ممدوح فراج محمد Feb 01, 2011

ان جتنى رسال تقول ان كسبت مبلغ 410 الف ولم افهم هل الرسالة صحيحه ام غير صحيحة ارجو الاتصال هتفين لكى افهم معنا الرسالة والاتصال على الهاتف رقم اخر وهو [protected]

Noman farooq Jan 30, 2011

My name is Noman Faroooq from Pakistan but now in UAE
    I received a message from your company in my phone at 30/01/2011 that you told I won 415, 000 pounds in the Nokia-Uk Mobile promo. It has verity or not please relate for me about this message.
    My phone number :- (+[protected] or

yinebeb Dagne demeke Jan 29, 2011

I got the lottery

• Yo
    you'reallidiots Jan 26, 2011

You people are all ridiculous sacks of stupid. First of all, you have not won anything, second of all, why would you give out all your personal information on a public message board?

• Be
    bethelhem lakew sisay Jan 26, 2011

hello;
    my name is lakew sisay from ethiopia, i recieved a message from your company in my phone number at 25/01/2011 that you told i won 215, 000.00 pounds in nokia uk mobile promo ref no. NK 141.
    my phone no. +[protected]
    my e-mail adress [email protected]

• Mo
    moh'd shadi Jan 12, 2011

i recieved a message that i won 415, 000 pounds also i received call no.+[protected]

• Mo
    moh'd shadi Jan 12, 2011

i recieved a message that i won 415, 000 pounds also i received call. from this no.+[protected]. thats i imform this is true. if i won how to claim the prize can you give information.
    tel : +965 [protected]
    Emil [email protected]

• Ba
    basem moustsfa ahmed Jan 10, 2011

انا باسم مصطفى من مصر وجاتنى رساله من عندكم تقول انى ربحت 415000 جنيه استريلنى ارجو الافادهوايميلى [email protected]

• Ti
    tita gelig Jan 08, 2011

hi, i recieved a message that i won 415, 000 pounds also i received call. from this no.+[protected]. thats i imform this is true. if i won how to claim the prize can you give imformation, my tita cananga gelig, my cellfone no. +[protected].

• Ha
    hassanabdulaziz Jan 07, 2011

Hello:
    My name is Mohammad Hassan from Kuwait.
    I received a message from your company in my phone at 7/Jan/2011 that you told I won 415, 000 pounds in the Nokia world cup promo. It has verity or not please relate for me about this message.
    My phone number 00965-[protected]
    My E-mail Adress [email protected]om

• Ab
    abrahiem mahgob mohamed Jan 06, 2011

i have recieved your text that i have won 415.000.000 and i call+[protected] pls information me wat i should do, my names abrahiem mahgob mohamed, gsm [protected], email [email protected]

• Ad
    adel sad negma Jan 04, 2011

انا ابراهيم محجوب جائتنى رساله انى كسبت 415000جنيها ارجو التوضيح والافاده وهذا العنوان البريدى [email protected]

• بنت المولد Jan 04, 2011

انا جتني رسالة قصيرة فيها اني فزت بمبلغ 415000pounds وابغا اعرف ادا كان صح او لاواش اعمل وكيف الطريقة

dauda gana [protected]

dauda gana Dec 30, 2010

i ve, recieved your text that i ve, won 115, 000.00 what . Name Dauda Gana GSM [protected]

dauda gana [protected], ref. no 141

• Be
    benafsha Nov 03, 2010

Hi!
    My name is Raziqdad Zargar from Kabul, Afghanistan.
    I received a massage from your company in my mobile phone at 11/November/2010 that you inform me that I won 415, 000 pounds in the Nokia World Cup. It has verity or not, Please give some more details/ information about your this massage that you have send it to me.

Please Contact me by this Number:
    (+93) [protected] or
    (+93) [protected]

My email address: [email protected]

Many Thanks From your kind help!
    Raziqdad Zargar!

• Mn
    m-nasser-akbari Jun 10, 2010

Hello:
    My name is M .Nasser (akbari) from Kabul Afghanistan.
    I received a message from your company in my phone at 8/June/2010 that you told I won 415, 000 pounds in the Nokia world cup promo. It has verity or not please relate for me about this message.
    My phone number :- (+[protected] or
    (+93) 0 77 [protected].

M .Nasser Akbari

• Na
    najibullah Jun 09, 2010

name;najibullah 35 years old. place of birth;afghanistan kabul and i got a messages frome nokia uk @london.com

Chintar Mar 30, 2010

Good day to all today i received a message that i have won, $ 415000 and call +[protected]. please infom me what i should do.

Thanks in advance
    randy

sacran Oct 23, 2009

Dear Madam/Sir,

One does not realize how valuable something is until it is lost...
    And thus feel same when our handset is LOST..
    It is not only the HANDSET we lose but an equally important DATA also..
    And considering all these consequences our company planned to launch MSM ie Maverick Secure Mobile Application.

What is Maverick Secure Mobile(MSM)?
    Maverick Secure Mobile(MSM)is a security application.Secure mobile helps you to protect your data, track your stolen device, retrieve your phonebook
    & disable the stolen device remotely.The application works in hidden mode & cannot be viewed in the device.To launch/Customize this application one has to press pre defined short keys and password.After installing MSM in the device one must as "Reporting Contact" in the application.Reporting contact can be your second number/friends number or any other number on which you want to receive all the reports.

1.Protect Your Data :Incase of thief/loss, the moment SIM change is detected, MSM will encrypt all the data on the device like the Phonebook, Images, Messages, etc.Now one can be assured about the privacy or misuse of the data on the device.

2.Track Device :Incase of thief/loss, the application will send the Phone Number, Device Id, Country Code, Operator Name and Area Code(location) to the Reporting device through sms.
    Secure Mobile will also report about activities performed on the stolen device via SMS like Outgoing Calls Made, Incomming Calls Received, Sms Sent/Received, New Contacts Added to phonebook detailed...

3.Retrieve Phonebook :The most important data on any device are the contacts.using MSM one can retrieve phonebook from the stolen device, the entire phonebook will be retrieved by sending sms contact=all from the reporting device.As soon as the stolen device receives sms it will start sending the entire phonebook through SMS, and the funny thing is by using the data plan of the thief.

4.Spy Call :If the owner calls from the reporting device to the stolen device, it will be termed as Spy Call. Spy Call will switch the Loudspeaker & Mic of the stolen device remotely, so that the caller can actually listens to the conversation.This call will not give any notification/ring to the stolen device.the person who receives spy call will not be able to know he is being called by the owner.Even if he comes to know about the spy call, he cannot disconnect the spy call.

5.Raise an alarm and disable the phone :To disable stolen device remotely, send sms=hang from the reporting device to the stolen device, and it will raise an alarm and start playing a loud Siren.MSM will also display a customized message.Here, one can put his Name, Address, Alternate number and Award Amount.

6.Data back Up :Secure Mobile has a distinct feature of incremental Data Backup.Using this feature once can backup all the data from the device to secure remote server .So now all your data is very much secured and you can retrieve it without any hassle.

It not only works when STOLEN but also can be used as PARENTAL CONTROL and many more…

To check your HANDSET'S Compatibility & to get Maverick Secure Mobile Application Online, Please click on the following link.

We will be happy if you would be interested in exploring a partnership with
    Maverick Mobile Solutions for your market.

ThankingYou..

Kind Regards,
    Sachin Randive.
    Maverick Mobile Solutions, Pune.
    +91 [protected]
    Email:
    [email protected]

James Telly Oct 22, 2009

My father received a sms from [email protected] saying that he has won 86, 000 pounds. He has to send his name, address, birth date, place of birth . He was told that it was nokia promo . Be careful of these ###, money hungry, lower than maggots, low life pigs.