Nokia Yearly Promotionscam - nokia yearly promotion

K Review updated:

I received the following e-mail & was requested to supply name, id & cell no.

----- original message -----
From: <[protected]@telkomsa.net>
To:
Sent: tuesday, january 19, 2010 12:42 am
Subject: your cellphone number have won

> congratulation!!! your no. was among lucky winners nokia yearly promotion.you won r95, 000. with ticket no.0166p call mr.paul benson [protected] for your cash immidaitely you receive this mail

• St
    Stace Hat Apr 16, 2010

I just recieved the Sms this morning ffor R250 000 000 and I was asked to buy R350 mtn airtime when it came through on my Vodacom number to call a Mr Maurice Anderson.

Then I must send my Name, Ticket number and Address through in an SMS

• Di
    Dinney Jul 30, 2010

Who on earth can make you win this huge amount of money mara!!???? there is no such, this is a scam

• Ab
    Abongile Tsotsi Aug 06, 2010

Today 05-08-2010 in the morning I recieved an sms that say I have won R96000.00 in Nokia Yearly Promotion. Now I am still in dilema because the said I must call Mr Philip in the no:[protected]. I don't even know what I have to do. Please Nokia help me understand this if is true or not.

• La
    Labraha Aug 23, 2010

I recieved the same sms last night saying my sim and nokia E65 have won. The ticket number is similiar to some mentioned. How do these people get hold of our cell numbers?

• Mu
    Mudder Pam Aug 25, 2010

I received a sms on my motorola this morning at 6:27 am from [protected] congratualting me that I was among the luncky winners on the NOKIA YEARLY PROMOTION. It reads - You have won R95, 000.00, ticket number 0166P - call Mrs Memory Dube on [protected] to claim for your cash prize.
    When I phoned them on arrival at work they wanted my banking details etc - told them I do not give such information out over the phone and wanted to know where in CT are the offices of this promotional company - the phone was kindly put down in my ear!!! THIS IS TOTALLY A MAJOR SCAM IN MY EYES but I sure could do with the money!!

• Tr
    Trevor Labuschagne Sep 15, 2010

I recived a SMS also informing me of money I have won with a ticket No 0166P and Imust phone a Mr Paul Benson on [protected] to clame your prize . On phoneing you are told to purchas R180 x 3 airtime and phone back and give them the pin numbers to activat the money.

• Pr
    prakasan Naidoo Sep 18, 2010

i received a Sms also informing me i won R95, 000, ticket no .0123n call Mr Tyra Anderson

• Lw
    lwazi Oct 27, 2010

This also happened to my mother she received a sms saying she won R250000 and had been given a ticket number and was told to purchase two R180 rand MTN Airtime and give them the pin which she did.

JACQUES PIENAAR Nov 22, 2010

This should be looked at by NOKIA some people are enriching themselfes with this scams -the number must be blocked on all service providers -[protected] was the number that you should call too claim your price.

jordan mushure Aug 04, 2011

this morning @ 0636am l received an sms "NOKIA: you ve won R165000 in nokia yearly promotion your ref no what what, contact agent Mrs N. Gabalala on 07324..., these people must stop playing games with nokia customers.

• Or
    oryel Aug 16, 2011

i received this sms this morning from nokia yearly promotion saying that i hve won R165 000 in nokia yearly promotion your ref : no XZ25RJ11Q contact the agent Mrs N Gabalala or Mr james Moer on [protected] the number sent this sms is [protected]

• Jj
    jjanser Nov 13, 2014

People please do not fall for this scam... I also received this sms that said CONGRATULATIONS you've won R 250 000.. and they've told me that i must phone Mr. William.. that they said i must phone ms. susan...so i did.. but they had told me long stories... I'm from namibia ... he also said that i must pay an insurance fee of R 3 750... here are their numbers... +[protected], +[protected], +[protected], +[protected]...

• Fe
    federal online investigator Nov 14, 2014

CONTACT BRITISH ONLINE INVESTIGATION INTELIGENT OFFICER E-MAIL:[email protected]

• Sp
    spam investigator Nov 14, 2014

There is no such organization located in the UK, she is in fact a lowlife African advance fee criminal who will steal your money and identity . Stay away from this scammer.

• Is
    Isaskar Aug 22, 2020

I received also sms that say congratulations! Samsung have rewarded you $450.000.in Samsung yearly promo 20;20 your ticket:no s Ny2 contact Mr William or Cindy on.+[protected]