Nokiawon in nokiapromo

i recieved sms on 4/01/2008,telling me i've won 165,000 pounds& i was asked to call or email; [protected]@nokiapromouk.com.... i sent an email but no response.

• Mu
    mustafa yehia mustafa yehia Jan 10, 2008

i receved amassege which tell me that i won 165000 pound
    at nokia promo i sen amassege like the information whaich i get in the massage please tell me if this present true

medo medo Jan 12, 2008

i also receive sms like this if u do any thing pls call me on 0020126569193

angela ali Apr 16, 2008

Hi
    I am Angela Ali from Syria.I recieved sms that my cell phone has won 165000 pounds.How I can get this money, thanks.

angela ali Apr 16, 2008

Hi
    I am Angela Ali from Syria.
    I recieved sms that my cell phone.how I get this mony.
    thanks

• Hr
    Hratch Apr 18, 2008

hello. Im from syria. i m also recieved sms that my cell phone has won 165000 pounds. is it true?

• Th
    thulaseedharan Apr 28, 2008

i have recieved a sms thet my cell phone has won 165000 thousand pounds is it true please tell me

• Os
    oscar albaira Apr 30, 2008

I am also Oscar Albaira, I recieved sms on last April 22, 2008, telling my cell is won 165, 000 pounds. This really ? How I can get this money? Please call me on 00971505900948.

• Mi
    michael gatchalian May 02, 2008

an hour ago, i received a txt messages in my mobile phone saying & gave info that i won 165k pounds. iwhen i read this messages it bothered me a lot.Please kindly give a feedback regarding in this matter conforming that the said promo is certified true.
    Hoping for ur immediate responde. My mobile # is +9745311827

• Mo
    Mohammed Ahmed May 06, 2008

i have recieved a sms in my cell phone ("NS! Your Cell phone has won? 165, 000 Thousand Pounds in the ongoing Nokia uk promo. For claims: +447045732473 or email: [email protected]".
    after reply i have received following Message with someone passport Copy

ATTN: Mohamed Ahmed Hayad.
    Date: 4th May 2008

VERIFICATION CONFIRMATION

Congratulations, we the staffs of NOKIA congratulate you as one of our lucky winners,

Your mobile number have won you the sum of £165, 000.00 GBP (One Hundred and sixty five thousand Great British Pounds) and all information concerning the facilitation of your claims will commence as soon as you fill and submit the Mean of collecting your winning cheque via our affliated courier companies.

Note: Your mobile number tagged to your winning verification number falls under the Mobile network category in London.

VERIFICATION NO: CN-435-663-6

All processes regarding the delivery of your cheque through your selected courier service will be carried out at your payment center.

MODE OF DELIVERING

1. You are require to choose an option in the attachment below on how you are to receive your winning cheque.

You are require to print, fill, scan it back via email immediately.

Any courier option ticked by beneficiary, The beneficiary is compel to pay the require fee of the courier company before delivery.

RULES AND REGULATIONS

1. Winners are required to send a copy of either their driver’s license or international passport for identification purposes along with the filled form.

2. Winners must know that the money won is very huge and as such should try as much as possible to keep their wins strictly confidential until the said funds has been received. This is to avoid impersonation or double claims which we have experienced in previous draws.

Once again on behalf of members of staff, We say congratulations as you spend your great fortune.

I wish on behalf of all members and staff of NOKIA UK congratulate you on your won prize and wish you the best of luck as you spend your good fortune.

Thank you for being part of our commemorative 142nd Anniversary Draws.

Yours faithfully,
    Mr Anderson .J. Maxwell
    Tel:+447045732473

Copyright © 2008 Nokia. All rights reserved
    ...
    ...
    This email and its attachments are confidential and intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). This email and its attachments may also be privileged or protected by legal rules. If you have received this by mistake please let us know by reply immediately and destroy the email and its attachments without reading, copying or forwarding the contents

Be one of the first to try Windows Live Mail.

Attachments

Files:

Nokia_Payment_Release_Form.pdf (47k) Scan and Save to Computer

Photos:

Scan and Save to Computer

Anderson_Joseph_Maxwell_1_.JPG (80k) [View]

noha mohamed May 13, 2008

دول كلهم عالم ?اضيه ونصابين .بلاش حد يصدقهم ويديهم اى بيانات .خصوصا احنا المسلمين اللى عار?ين ان ال?لوس اللى تجيلنا لازم نتعب ?يها .ك?ايه نجرى ورا الاوهام .العمل العمل يا امه الاسلام العمل والعباده الطريق للنجاه ولازم نبقى قدوه حسنه عشا ن الناس تصدق الاسلام من خلالنا ونبقى بجد خير خل? لاعظم سل?..اخيرا اوصيكم ون?سى بتقوى الله وجعل السنتكم عامره بذكره .لااله الا الله سيدنا ونبينامحمد رسول الله اللهم صلى وسلم وبارك على اشر? المرسلين سيدنا محمد وعلى اله وصحبه الى يوم الدين

• Mi
    mina dahmane May 24, 2008

hi, I am mina dahmane.i have recieved a sms that my cell phone has won.is it true

Jose Joseph Aug 09, 2008

I wish to know the details and the complete formalities for getting the prize

Jose Joseph Aug 09, 2008

I wish to get the complete details in this regard and what are the formalities to be done to get the prize?

Please send the details

Disagree

• Re
    Reshmiharish Aug 17, 2008

I recevied a sms form Nokia UK with say that my mobile number has won 170000 Pounds in the ongoing Nokia mobile promo. For claim i have been asked to contact +447045772861 and to mail at [email protected]
    Is this sms true. Please give a reply.

• Yo
    yousef Sep 13, 2008

Hi
    I'm yousef from U.A.E I had recieved this sms (nokia celebratess 40 yrs. your no. has won 40, 000, 00 euros in the nokia awards. send email to claim code:*******, phone:+447092859239).
    Please please reply. Thanks

• Ha
    hassan al hammda Oct 14, 2008

I'm yousef from U.A.E I had recieved this sms (nokia celebratess 40 yrs. your no. has won 172, 000gbpi n the nokia awards. send email to claim code:*******, phone:+447092859239).
    Please please reply. Thanks

• Za
    zahid perveez Oct 18, 2008

my name is zahid and i am living in kawait.i have receive one sms that hello youre mobile serial number has won 250, 000, 000 euro in the on going mobile going promo for claim call +34693561096 e-mail- [email protected] mobile promo messege center.+447785016005.sender date 27 september 2008.time.18:14.
    plz tel me what is this and what is this matter.and how can i will received my mony.plz tell me i am waiting for your answer.

Medhat Nov 01, 2008

i am medhat i recieved a sms saying that i won 220.000 pound from Nokia UK it is true please reply

Medhat Nov 01, 2008

please reply to me

• i had also recieved the same message that i won the prize of 172.ooogbp, if you dont mind please reply to me if its true or just a joke, im waiting to your response, thank you so much

• Al
    Ali Nov 08, 2008

I received this msg before one week by Nokia phone from Mr. Omar Abubakar, I want to proceed if true or not plz reply to my msg.
    We have verified your mobile number and your prove of Identification, you have qualified and emerged as one of our lucky winner of £272, 000.00 Great British Pounds, in the ongoing NOKIA MOBILE PROMOTION and your cheque has been issued in your name, with this confirmation we say congratulations to you. We have three options in which you can claim your prize.
    Yours faithfully,
    Mr. Omar Abubakar
    Nokia Promotion Co-ordinator.
    Tel:+234-807-693-1544

• Qa
    Qazim Nov 16, 2008

I recive a sms from nokia promo .that i win 250, 000 paund please can you tell me that is true

• Vo
    volodymyr neljubin Feb 19, 2009

hi, my name is Volodymyr.i am waiting of my many.

• Pa
    paps May 23, 2009

i have also received the message, is it true?

• Mo
    mohammad tlais Sep 19, 2009

my name is mohammad tlais and I won 1000000 00gbp and my number is 03805041 and my email is [email protected]

• Ab
    abdulkader Sep 23, 2009

hi im abedulkader from lebanon you have sent a message at my phone number that i won is that true or no coz someone told me that its just a trick. so plz if that is tru plz call me or send a message about or the details my phone number is 009613133678

• Vi
    Virendra Sigh Chouhan Feb 11, 2010

Hi
    I recevied a sms from nokia uk (nokia promo 142nd aneversary) with say that my mobile no. has won 300, 000 GBP in ongoing Nokia Mbile Promo for claim i have been asked to contect +447035934231 and to mail at [email protected] and adress is Dr.Dave Smith, Nokia Mobile Sweepst Promo, 2nd Floor Berkley Square House, Berkley Square London W1J 6BD, London, UK and my verification number is CN-435-663-6, Form number-CN503/09. sir is this true or cheat please give me reply i am waiting for your answer. thanks

• Go
    Godo Jun 07, 2010

Good day!! today June 07, 2010 I recevied a sms say's that my mobile number has won 170, 000 Pounds in the ongoing Nokia mobile promo. For claim i have been asked to contact +447045725749 and to mail at [email protected]

Is this sms true. Please give a reply.

• Em
    emie danila Jan 14, 2011

hi..last january 06 2011 i received a sms say that i won 415.000.00 pouds in the on going nokia mobile promo.for claim i have been asked to contact +447024032799 and to mail at [email protected] in this sms true.pleas give a reply...thank you im waiting for your answer..

• Ts
    tswanya Jan 16, 2011

Please give further details of what Iwon and the authenticity of this infor
    REF NO nk 191

• Qu
    QUEENDALENE NKOBO Mar 01, 2011

MY NAME IS QUEENDALENE, I RECIEVE AN SMS THAT I WON315, 000 POUNDS IN THE NOKIA MOBIL PROMO. FOR THE CLAIM, AM ASKED TO CONTACT THE NUMBER +447024032799 AND TO MAIL [email protected] PLEASE I NEED A REPLY FROM YOU PEOPLE THANKS

• El
    Elias Ifara Mar 09, 2012

Hi, my name is Elias Ifara... I received a text message yesterday with the following info: NOKIA-UK MOBILE PROMO Your Mobile No. Has won £450, 000 pounds, Payment No. NK-191 For Claim E-mail:[email protected] & Tel:+447011150106.
    I want to know how genuine this text message is? and kindly advise.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices