Nokiaprize for nokia mega million draw 2009

C

I have received this sms from some server nm 62003 "you have 1, 000000pounds in the 2009 nokia mega millions draw. to claim your prize please contact dr. goege email:[protected]@live.co. uk tel:+[protected]"

Complaint from : rajan (mobile no. : [protected])

• Mo
    MOHAMAD FIRDAUS Sep 10, 2009

Hai sy firdaus, nak tyr sy de dpt msg from 62003 yg mengatekn sy mndpt 1, 000, 000(pounds) untk 2009 NOKIA MEGA MILILONS draw betol ke????

• Ra
    raichuy2k Sep 10, 2009

Im hafiz from gombak. I dont think that is true. SCAM! more than 50 people out there get the same msg. Means got more than 50 winners and he have to pay more than 50 mil Euro. Is it make sense?

• Wa
    wawa Sep 17, 2009

i just got the message last night.exactly the same with mr firdaus.should i believe it?

• Ga
    Gausalya Devi Sep 24, 2009

I got the same message last two weeks ago. I send him email but no reply. Is this true or fake????? frm parames

• Id
    idris Oct 04, 2009

i got the same too, when i send email to mr george he ordered me to contact mr arif hakim asia payment center nokia mega million 2009 in jakarta indonesia to got my price emediately, i send email for him 3 eek ago but untill now he dont answer my email.
    this is waste a time.

• Di
    dianza Oct 09, 2009

I HAVE RECEIVED THIS SMS FROM SOME SERVER NM 62003 "YOU HAVE 1, 000000POUNDS IN THE 2009 NOKIA MEGA MILLIONS DRAW. TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE PLEASE CONTACT DR.GOEGE EMAIL:[email protected] TEL:+[protected],

THEN, I HAVE EMAIL TO MR GEOGE YESTERDAY ABOUT IT. HE REPLY MY MESSAGE BY EMAIL AND HE NEED PERSONAL AND RECEIVERS BANK ACCOUNT AND RECEIVING BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS. SO, SHOULD I BELIEVE IT. I CAN''T TRUST TO GIVE MY INFORMATION FOR THEM. I HOPE U ALL CAN GIVE OPINION ABOUT THE PROBLEMS.

• Ra
    rajneesh singh Oct 19, 2009

sir i have received a sms that my mobile no has won uk 200000 pond nokia mobile draw 2009.they suggest to contact [email protected] pl. suggest procedure for receiving prize. my no. is [protected] and email is [email protected]

• Mb
    mbara Oct 28, 2009

aku pun sama mana dia dapat no hp aku pun tak tahu