Nokianokia uk online promotion

S

I've received a text message stating that I have won a prize of 91000 GBP in an ongoing Nokia promotion. There is a telephone no as well as an e-mail address. The e-mail address is [protected]@uk2.net and the tel no is +[protected].

Please verify if this is a scam or hoax.

maritimkipkemeijoseph01 Jul 31, 2014

are you in possession of a certified parcel, with VERIFICATION NO: CN-[protected] and REF NO: NK101, which is to be delivered as instructed by (NOKIA MOBILE INC, LONDON). The receiver detail as below. Please advice

Receivers Name: Mr. Joseph Kipkemei Maritim

Mobile Number: +254-[protected]

Delivery Address: P.O Box 94-30301 Nandi Hill

Delivery Country: Kenya

• Go
    gowtham zeo Jun 28, 2014

NOKIA INTERNATIONAL PRIZE AWARD DEPT.
    BATCH: 4381/2014/E7-BLX
    Berkley Square, London WIJ 6BD
    United Kingdom.
    Office Number +[protected]

Dear Lucky Winner
    We are pleased to inform you that your email address has won an Award of £500, 000 British Pounds (Five Hundred Thousand British Pounds) with a Laptop in the on-going Nokia company prize promotion program organized by Nokia Company United Kingdom.

In line with the commemorating event marking our 25th Prize Promotion Program, We rolled out over Two Hundred And Fifty Million Great Britain Pounds for our 25th Prize Promotion Program.
    All participants were selected through a computer ballot system, drawn from 25, 000 company e-mail addresses and 300, 000, 00 individual e-mail addresses from the Job Portal website in Europe and Asia Continent as part of our International Promotion and prize given Program, which is conducted in London, UK.

All beneficiary were selected from the job portal/board website and corporate bodies were picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the web. No tickets were sold. After the automated computer ballot, your e-mail address emerged as one of five winners in the category ‘A’ with the following:
    Award Reference code: (Nokia568A2014)
    File number: (Nokia00245)

Awards must be claimed by the email owner only, not later than 4 weeks from the day of notification Send your complete personal information with Your Award Ref, File and Batch no. to us to enable us process your claim. Please kindly forward your full information to this email id [email protected]

1. Full Name:
    6. Occupation:
    7. Sex:
    8. Age:
    9. Email Id:
    Ensure that you send all your information to [email protected] enable us responds back immediately,
    Due to possible mix up of some numbers and email contacts, we ask that you keep this winning strictly from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money is being remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claims or unscrupulous acts by some non participants of this program. Please do not reply if you are not the owner of this email address.

• Ki
    kirumba Jun 17, 2014

i received a message saying i won $1415000gbp which I'm not certain its the true pliz guide me on that

• Vi
    Vipul Nagar May 23, 2014

Nokia cheat me, sold the faulty device..and not contacting

I WILL GIVE 5000RS FOR FINDING IT

IMEI NO - [protected]

PLEASE FIND IT- IT MEANS A LOT TO ME

• Pr
    prakash dhayalan Feb 04, 2014

Hi i lost my mobile, Here are my mobile information
    Address - Chennai Tamilnadu
    Mobile model and Name : Nokia X2-02 Dual Sim Dark Silver
    IMEI Number: [protected]/[protected]
    Last used number : [protected]
    E - mail - [email protected]
    Please block my mobile and confirm the same,

• Vt
    vtr1000 Jan 22, 2014

On 5 december i have problems with the power cable, at that moment Nokia repairs the phone under warranty.
    Ten days later (15 december) the phone charges but won't turn on so i send it again to Germany.
    But this time they say that the emei nbr on the phone is not the same as the invoice, bill imei.
    Last year my phone whent under warranty to vdv electro dendermonde Oude Vest 67, 9200 Dendermonde Belgium, they send it to Nokia for repair.
    After a few weeks i receive my phone back, it was a new phone (phone swap)
    When i tell the repair center from Nokia about the phone swap one year ago, they say i have to proof the phone swap because they can't see it in there systems.
    And the shop VDV Electro is not longer working for nokia, so i need to contact another Nokia center. (swap proof in annex from them)
    So now i have proof of swapping from another Nokia center, when i send them the email they say they will repair it in warranty after all.
    And after 6 weeks they say they will not repair it, because again the emei nbr is wrong. (this is unbelievable!!!)
    If you need to scam your way out of the warranty like this, with totally no service at all.
    i now for a fact that my phone is still under warranty for six months, and they have taken already 6 weeks from that time.

• Ya
    Yamie Lamie Rah Nov 17, 2013

I lost my phone Nokia C2-00 Red while I was riding a tricycle. Please find my phone here's the IMEI number i used to dial. [protected]
    [protected]. Thank you. Please find.

• Ra

H.No:3-4-283, Kacheguda X Roads
    Hyderabad
    Mobile:[protected]

JOSHI RAKESH Oct 20, 2013

I HAVE LOST MY (AASHA 311) NOKIA MOBILE FROM GUAJRAT BHRAUCH.
    IEMI NO.-[protected]
    SIM IDEIA-[protected]
    LAST USED-20/10/13
    PLEASE HELP ME HOW I WILL GET MY MOBILE OR BLOCK MY DEVICE.

• Na

• Em
    emai prize Sep 11, 2013

I receive a email on 11aug2013 my email was won
    the 500 thousands GBP. By the proccess of email
    online computer ballot. So i am confuse plaese inform
    me my [email protected]

Atpadi

My mobil nokia asha 311 is a loss

nokia ashab311 Sep 08, 2013

At post atpabi tal atpadi dist sangily

santu2011 Jul 25, 2013

I have lost my E5-nokia mobile from guajrat bhrauch .
    IEMI no -[protected].
    sim airtel -[protected]
    last used- 25/07/13
    please help me how I will get my mobile or block my device.

• Nokia India Jul 25, 2013

Hi,

Please visit your nearest Nokia Care Center for this issue.

Locating a Nokia Care Centre (NCC) is very Easy !
    SMS “NCC<space><City Name>” & send it to 55555, within few seconds you will receive the list of NCCs in that city.

• Vi
    viss486 Jul 23, 2013

i had lost my two mobiles...but no any track has given by service provider...after submitting FIR report also...pls help us out...

Javali Jul 18, 2013

Undear Nokia, I put an official complaint.

On my way to South-India to visit an old study-colleage and to enhance my knowledge about human healing, I didnt bring my expensive and easily breakable smartphone but at a stop-over in Dubai I bought a Nokia mobile-phone at a regular store and received an invoice, which worked fine in Dubai and in India.

Back home your mobile phone does not work any more, because my provider told me my phone is following to your pricing policy around the world, my phone is not welcome in europe because I bought it in Dubai.

Thank you for your cooperation.

I tell you what I will do now. I will take my new NOKIA mobil phone, I will smash it on the ground because it doesnt work anyway because I bought it in the wrong country, your idea, and I will never buy again one single Nokia product, allthough I used NOKIA since the beginning of telefoning with mobile phones for the masses.

Go to h*** with your consumer pricing policy. If I need someone to mess around with me, I look for someone myself.

You are not my master. A********e

• Se
    sehaj narang Jul 16, 2013

YES THATS RIGHT NOKIA COUSTOMER CARE ARE JUST MAKING FOOL OF US...! THATS THE MAIN REASON MANY PEOPLE ARE LEAVING NOKIA FOR THEIR WORST CARE SERVICE...

• Mo
    Motaung Jul 05, 2013

i have called their customer care countless times with regard to my cellphone which doesnt have internet and MMS settings. i even went to their store but till today my problem is not sorted. very pathetic.

• Mu
    mudasir ali Jul 01, 2013

I have received a msg from [email protected] that you have. won 750 000 britain pounds in the nokia sms promote 2013. to claim prize email ur full name. full address. email address. occupation. date of birth sex cellphone number next to kin and scanned copy of any of your id card or international passport to ([email protected]) call mr mark cole on tel [protected] you have seven day to reply and claim your prize

jayesh gandhi May 19, 2013

Email: [email protected]
    Missed Date: 6/5/2013

• Mi
    micophani May 09, 2013

sir ilost my mobile in the town of parvatipuram, vijayanagaram dist..on last week of march 2013.please try to recover my phone as soon as possible as im in a very great need of my phone.

chris_mathew26 May 07, 2013

maduravoyal,
    chennai-600095

• Ar
    areeb kazmi Apr 24, 2013

I had mailed to [email protected] for recovery of my lost mobile phone on 8-april-2013 timr:5.30 pm and till now there is no response. I mailed them again and now i get the msg back saying it is undelivered. Please help me in finding out my mobile. Details are as follows:
    my name: mehreen kazmi
    Missed date:8/4/2013

Comments

• Md
    md saifullah Apr 21, 2013

i have lost my nokia 5230 touch phone on 22 march which contain mobile number [protected]. my no is still used by the thief
    . plz help me to find out my phone

chaddi Apr 18, 2013

I have lost my NOKIA X2-02 cell phone while travelling in bus. An IMEI no of cell phone is [protected] is.It's an humble request to you to find my cell phone as early as posssible.

• Ab
    abubakkar Mar 14, 2013

My phone is missing.

• Sh
    shubhangi mishra Mar 10, 2013

hai i m shubhangi...i have purchased nokia lumia 800...bus after purchasing the volume is not coming properly form speakers .i have submitted it to customer care but they didnt solved my problem...and after that they submitted my phone...from 10 days...my new phn is getting such problem...if u didnt solve my problem...i will case against nokia...i want new phone...otherwise i willl take some action towards nokia

• Kr
    krishan chand Mar 07, 2013

information for fund transfer

• Da
    dastgir Feb 11, 2013

incoming messageawared 710$ no send money name ghulam dastgir mobilenumber 1280 saudiarabia