Nokialucky winner from on line promotion

D

I received an e-mail from nokia online promotion announcing me that I am the lucky winner of 750, 000 pounds. is this true or scam? I am asking about my full name, address, etc.
They provide me with an address somewhere in stamford in london. please advise,
Many thanks,
Dalia

• Vu
    vuyokazi vakele Oct 05, 2009

i had recieved an sms that said my mobile no.won, R95 000.in nokia yearly promotion eith ticket no.P286 .therefore they said i must call [protected] for claim or email to [email protected] .com

• Fa
    Faith Oosthuizen Dec 09, 2009

i also recieved an sms that said my mobile no.won, R95 000.in nokia yearly promotion eith ticket no.P286 .therefore they said i must call [protected] for claim or email to [email protected] .com

Please advice

• A6
    A60 Jan 18, 2010

i also recieved an sms that said my mobile no.won, R95 000.in nokia yearly promotion with ticket no.P286 .therefore they said i must call [protected] for claim or email to [email protected] .com
    I phoned the number but was told to leave a message, far no response 18/01/2010

johann v zyl Apr 20, 2010

i recieved an sms reading as follow congratulations! your mobile no won you R95000.in the Nokia2010 promo ticket no P286. Looking at the other No 's given on top and now mine it apears to be a scam tel no [protected]

please advice

• Po
    pota Jul 28, 2010

i git an sms quoting "congratulations! you have won R85 000 your number was randomly selected in nokia awards held in london uk. Ref 0139T call Mr.Devison @[protected] or email to [email protected]

• Po
    pota Jul 28, 2010

i got an sms quoting "congratulations! you have won R85 000 your number was randomly selected in nokia awards held in london uk. Ref 0139T call Mr.Devison @[protected] or email to [email protected]

• Ba
    basil.jacobus Aug 02, 2010

Bez

happy ngobeni Aug 05, 2010

hi my name is happy erick and i have that p286 and my is [protected] or [protected]

happy ngobeni Aug 05, 2010

hi my name is happy ngobeni and i have the lucky number p286.my winning number is [protected]

Comments

p286 is my lucky number and my cell is [protected].what must do pls help me

• Ka
    karelt Aug 19, 2010

ih vae recieved such massege tell me to go and buy a voutcher of R180 to able them to transfer the money but i did not gave them the voucher becouse they wanted the vourcher

• Uz
    Uzma Ahsan Aug 07, 2011

Sir, I ve got the msg from nokia that ur number has selected and you won 100000 Rs, I ll fair on this site who has been send this type of fake message? It's my email plz infrm me [email protected]

• Ki
    KIM EDWARDS Aug 11, 2011

HI, I RECEIVED A SMS STATING THAT I HAVE WON R250 000 IN THE NOKIA YEARLY PROMOTION, I HAVE GOT THE TICKET NUMBER, BUT WHEN YOU GO ONTO THE SIGHT SUGGESTED IT DOES NOT STATE ANYWHERE WHERE AND HOW ONE MUST CLAIM YR PRIZE, AND THIS FORM NOKIA????? I AM MOST UPSET.

PLEASE CONTACT ME RE: THIS MATTER ON THE FOLLOWING NUMBER [protected]...

YOURE CO OPERATION WITH BE GREATLY APRECIATED,
    KIM EDWARDS

Hafizur Rhman Jul 28, 2012

I also receive a message from nokia National Lottery draw that my number have won 1.6crore

• Md
    md alam Aug 10, 2012

my mobile number won 1 crore 6 lack pls give my winer money
    pls call-+nr9934352995

• Ra
    Ravinder Singh dogra Sep 12, 2012

hi sir i receive message you won 1.6crore in nokia national lottery draw, plz tell me more about this schem my no. is [protected]

• So
    Somesh Dhiman Feb 07, 2013

I received a message from [protected] on 6th feb 2013 at 9:03 pm...that...your mobile no. have won Rs 2.6 crore from nokia national lottery draw to claim send your mobile no., name, address, age, state to email:[email protected] help me...how to take this claim...and please call me on this no. [protected]...plzzzzzzz help me...