Nokia Corporation — nokia 6.1 plus service at authorised service point - vadodara, gujarat, india
I was experiencing some issues with touch. When the issue couldn't be solved by formatting, software updares etc, as suggested by Nokia online care, they asked me to take it to Nokia service point. On reaching there, they opened phone and told that touch needs to be changed and will be charged 10, 000 for the same. I showed them my bill and it was ii nder warrenty.
They were reluctant to rectify my issue ok n warranty and started to look for reasons.
Finally they told me that before opening the phone they could see some gap on the back side and it proves that the phone was opened somewhere else and so damaged. And now they a re e asking me to pay 10k.
I asked them to show me any gap or damage marks, but they failed.
If Nokia is reluctant to provide service during warranty period, why do they give a one year warranty. This is a complete violation of consumer rights, with Nokia having a final say.
Hope someone looks into the matter .
More Nokia Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Co - Operation United Kingdom - winning prize 
- Nokia C2-03 - video player not working properly 
- Nokia - ongoing nokia promo 
- Nokia - nokia-turkey, connecting or disconnecting people 
- Nokia Promotion Head Office - i am wrili a winnar 
- Nokia UK Promotion - kindly confirm the correctness & geniuneness of this official announcement of draws of nokia