Complaints & Reviews

fraud messages

I received a text message from nokia7784. it said the following:

Congratulations!! your mobile number has won *250,000.00 in the ongoing nokia mobile promo for claim call +[protected] & email:[protected]@yahoo.com

I replied the email and was told I won 25000 euros and nokia handset. they asked me for my address and said I would have to pay 500 euros for the dhl which would contain a cheque and a mobile phone.

I told them I dont want the phone just send the cheque and deduct the charges from the amount that I have won. later I recieved a call sayin that I will have to draft a cheque in order to claim my price.

The message centre number was +[protected]

Please advise how can I take action against this fraudulent party and stop this scam from carrying on.

Thanks

Tino

• Th
    Therese Feb 23, 2008

I have received the same msg about nokia. I phoned them and told me that your the lucky one... what type of joke is this. they told me it's not a joke. have you received the money yet?

• Ab
    abdullah owda Mar 07, 2008

dear sir.
    i have got sms messag that i won 500.000 pounds in the nokia uk mobile promo. and i have to contact you

• Wa
    waleed a a mohd Mar 09, 2008

waht have i win?

• Wa
    waleed a a mohd Mar 09, 2008

I want to knwo hwo to receive the mony?

babu john Mar 14, 2008

All Nokia custemers, beware about the message coming to your mobile regarding about the huge amount you you won and call to U.K2 .net .

• Am
    amr Aug 16, 2008

what i have won?

battery backup

I have purchased the Nokia 2505 before 20 days and now the battey is not charging and not giving the backup i had gone nokia care three times and they are saying that battery is not there and call me three times with in 10 days and then they are saying it will come another 3 days. so what i will do,and they are not ready to give any standby.

bad service!

I have a Cell C contract which my wife has the use of. Only to discover that the phone has been blocked. I went into Cell C at Canal Walk shopping center, the assistant informed me that the phone has been blocked and blacklisted. Firstly we did not report the phone stolen, clearly it was an error on Cell C side and now after being told that the phone will be unblocked in 72hrs, that was on the 25 January and to date 5 Feb the problem has not been sorted. We also had the phone in our possession and did not report the phone stolen. All we wanted was the phone to be unblocked, the assistant could not trace who took the call and forgot to inform us that the procedure was to complete an unblacklisted form. No compensation has been made for the inconvenience, we are so disgusted with Cell C. Today, 5 Feb we get a sms saying to go and complete the form. Service at Cell C is pathetic, we will now be closing the account.

getting restarted again and again!

My phone automatically switched off and gets on whenever i update music library on music player and also whenever i change my themes. Beware of nokia products!

• Ab
    Abhijit Chavan Mar 12, 2008

I am Nokia 3110 Classic User. I have purchase it on 29th Feb 2008. Since I am using it with 1 GB San Micro SD Card. I am facing a problem -

Problem :- When I insert my SD Card in to my phone and Turned On My Phone, the phone restarts 3 times, displays NOKIA Logo, Appears Menu, and goes OFF automaticaly. If I take out my SD Card My Phone work well.

I try with other SD Cards, But problem is still there with other cards also.

• Im
    imran Mar 14, 2008

I just turned my 3110 off and then On after half an hour and since then its getting restart again and again.. but it doesnt restart when i remove its 1GB kingston card.

• Mo
    mohamed imran Apr 13, 2008

iam using nokia 3110c. when will i insert my 1GB SD card, the phone will restarting. very poor in nokia phones.

dao quang tao Apr 22, 2008

not good

dao quang tao Apr 22, 2008

may khong duoc tot khi mo may thuong bi tat may thao the SD ra thi may chay binh thuong ma gan the SD la bi

• Ve
    vedran Jul 09, 2008

I have a problem whit my phone nokia 3110c, when i insert my 2GB micro SD card in phone, turn on phone and after tapeing my pin code, phone just go off, like is restarting, and then go on, 3 or 4 times do this and just go off forever, why???
    But first time when I put micro SD into the phone, everthing is runing normaly, but when i upload about 700 MB, phone is going to restart and do this how am explain!
    Nokia, ### or something els?

• Sh
    Sharjeel Aug 18, 2008

I have a Nokia 3110c and I dont know how to change its menu style from list to grid. Plz tell me the procedure on my email address. Plz contact me on my email address.

[email protected]

• Ay
    ayush Oct 03, 2008

i have problem with my 3110c, when i inserted sim then no service plz sen email about this solution

• Fa
    farhan pawaskar Oct 27, 2008

i had pur my phone at 20 oct 2008 but on the next day my phone was restarting again and agian when i update my library or send sms nokia have very poor quality of service

jakki May 07, 2009

I am a nokia 3110c user...my phone gets automatically switched off when i insert a 1GB card...more than thrice...it also stops when i apply themes and open music library to update...iv also restored the new software to that mobile many times ...iv also checked the memory card for virus...but of no use...why is it so..? iv decided better stop using that mobile...

scam lottery winnings!

I have received a SMS from Nokia UK ongoing promotion, that say i have won a in nokia UK ongoing promotion an...

fake stock!

I inquired about the Nokia n95 8gn phones and was told that the Nokia was original and i repeatedly asked if the phones was original and not copy and i was promised that the phones were original. I ordered 5 Nokia n95 8gb (210USD$ each) phones and when it arrived it was all fake. The memory on the phone is meant to be 8gn internal and the phone that i received had a SD slot for the memory card - the original nokia n95 does not have a SD slot as the memory is meant to be internal.

I tried to exchange the products for something else, but they wouldn't answer or respond to my solutions. I have spent 1500USD$ for these phones and this was not something that i wanted, as i was misled and i believed the phones to be original.

john cole Jan 11, 2008

BRAND NEW NOKIA N95 8GB$350USD , PS3 60GB $300USD , IPHONE 8GB
    $300USD AND MANY MORE AT CHEAP PRICE.

Email address ; [email protected]

WE MAKE SHIPMENT FAST VIA UPS AND FEDEX SHIPPING COMPANY 2DAY DELIVER
    48HOURS.

Email address ; [email protected]

David Feb 27, 2008

What sort of an idiot would order 5 pieces of an item for 1/3 the price when there's a huge demand for it?

please authentification this letter.

From the desk of the manager Nokia n'series promotion Trans-atlantic s. A london, United kingdom We are...

non availability of parts for repairs

Hi all,

I bought a Nokia N 73 mobile phone in June 07 from Delhi for 16500 rs. I was then posted to Secundrabad in July 07 where I met with an accident on 28th of August 07. My mobile phone was damaged . I then gae the phone to Nokia care branch Paradise in Hyderabad. They kept it for more than a month and said that the mother borad is damaged and it cannot be repaired as they do not have a stock available for it.

Anyhow people said that there is one big Nokia Care at Somajiguda, Hyderabad who deal in all kinds of repairs. I went to them around 15th of October 2007. They said that due to Diwali rush phone would take a months time. They took some Rs 100 + as service charges and asked me to talk to them by 20th of november. I went to them on 22nd of November when they again told me that mother board is damaged. They said that it would cost 10500 for repairs and will take around 10 days and asked me if i would like to go ahead with the repairs for which i said yes.

On 1st of Dec , I went there to collect my phone and as again Nokia had the same lame excuse that they do not have the stocks at the moment and would take them 3 months to repair my phone.

I do not expect such lame excuses from such big compnaies like Nokia. Also my phone is not a discontinued version of a phone it is very much there in the market and it is one of the top end phones Nokia is selling at the moment.

I would like to know a solution to this as after numerous phone calls and running around my phone is still not repaired. I would really appreciate it if you can guide me in this regard. My address and telephone no is given below.

Address:-

[protected]

With Kind regards

Aman Singh

sandhya Jun 25, 2007

I bought NOKIA N 73. one month ago. I have to recharge its battery within 2-3 days. For volume set, first I was able to set its volume less or max... But now even if thru headphone or thru phone itself volume setting button doesn't work.

Very poor product quality!

• Na
    NARAYAN DEB GUPTA Dec 17, 2007

I want to registration my Nokia N73 Music edition mobile.

• Ha
    HARENDRA MHATRE May 05, 2008

I have misplace my NOKIA N 73 cell phone. But as per nokia customer care they canot detect or lock my cel with the help of IMEI NO.

• Ni
    NITIN BHANOT Sep 30, 2009

MOBILE HAND SET LOST ON 26/08/2009

chandrayee pathak Dec 12, 2009

i am chandrayee pathak and i live in bhubaneswar. i left my cellphone while coming in an auto rickshaw, and within 5 minutes of my leaving the phone when i called in my number, it was not reachable

• Sh
    shreyas.kannur Mar 11, 2011

Dear Sir,

Sub:- I have lost my cell phone and its IMEI no is 353548028636992
    plz find it and give report to my email id its [email protected]
    please sir it was my first phone it was stolen and even our laptop has stolen with it
    thanking you.
    your fathfully
    Shreyas

no handset replacement despite same problem occuring

I bought this hp at westmall singtel shop on 5th nov 2007.

After I reached home, I charged my battery for 12 hours as instructed by the staff.

On the 6th nov, I started to use my phone. I found out the other party couldn't hear me clearly. I can even hear the buzzling sound of my phone. Occasionally my hp got hang and auto shutdown, button become less sensitive. I even saw the screen turning black.

On that particular week, I need to travel so I am unable to bring the phone for repair.

That was the first time I sent my phone for repair after I came back to singapore. I went to the wheelock nokia care centre.

After few days they rang me up to get my ph. I was so happy the hp prob were fixed as told by the staff. However I encountered the same prob again (The screen turning black) on the same day I got my phone back. I even found out there are scratches at the side of my hp (It was a brand new phone)

So I rang up the nokia care and informed the staff. They advised me to bring the hp to the wheelock nokia care centre. They will take note and send the hp to the headquarter for repair.

I did what I have been instructed. Second time I brought my hp for repaired.. After few days, I got my phone again.. This time I supposed my phone has been repaired... But again after a while the phone worsened. The screen flicking and turn black more often...

I rang up the nokia care again and spoken to ?Sharmani. He listened to my compains and advise me to bring the ph to the same place again. He rest assured me this time round will get the problem fixed. I heed his advice and send my hp for repair.

3rd time, I brought my phone to wheelock nokia care and spoken to the deputy manager jame. I told him my prob. He asked me to trust him and willl get this fixed. I told him about the scratches on my phone that has been damage by the staff during repair. He say he will see to it.

Finally I got back my phone today. The scratches prob was not fixed. The staff told me jame is off today and unable to see to it. He is only a junior staff. I do not want to make thing difficult for this junior staff so I just took my phone and went ahead with it.

This time round, I thought they have already change the motherbox so the phone prob should be fixed. But to my disappointment, I encountered the screen turning black again. And sometime blank.

I have been trusting nokia product and the services all the while... Do u know I am very upset and disappointed with nokia product and the services? How am I able to trust nokia?I just want my hp prob to get it fix or at least change a new handset. I brought this phone on nov 07. Barely I have been using the phone. Most of the time my hp is in the nokia care service centre. My brand new phone has become an old phone with damages causing by your staffs.

I have wasted alot of my time, energy and money to go down to the nokia centre despite the trust I have entrusted to nokia. Is the centre set up to solve user problem or causing user to have more problems??

I hope the management will address to the above issues and action to be taken necessary.

• Ag
    agent99 Jan 05, 2008

Mate ..
    Sorry to hear of your problem.

Being me ..i think i would be in jail by now.

Service centers should never treat people like this
    (But some times do.) i too bought a nokia 6500, my first nokia for many years now.

I think you handled it very well because if it was me ....a few people namly the manager of that branch would be begging for the week to end cause i'll be on there case.!!!!

Any how ..i just hope you got it sorted

If not "Trading standards" comes to mind.

Good luck

• Pi
    Pichai Roongwarasopti Jan 14, 2008

I bought Nokia 6500 Slide on 15/12/2007 for Thailand vendor. After I charged the battery for 12 hours. I started to use my phone next day and I found that the bettery are low quickly after use half day only. I able use my old phone (Nokia brand) more than one day or two day. So I went to complain the vender and changed a new one. But I found the same problem. Then I sent my phone for checking at Nokia Thailand care centre. First times,the staff reinstall new program on my phone and I got it back to test one day. It didn't solve the problem. Second, he changed new bettery but the problem still had occurred and finally I sent it back to care centre on 26/12/2007. The staff said that there are two spare parts will be change but no stock and I will wait about 10 days. I followed up 2 times but still no stock I will wait again. Today is 14/1/2008 I bought it one month but didn't use it until now. I think it was unlucky to buy Nokia product and got the defect lot, bad QC and who is responsible for this case?

• Ra
    rachel padley Jun 09, 2008

i have the same phone nokia 6500 slide and it has also got same problems and more it will not allow me to call recive calls or messages for sometimes days on end even with full signal saying error in connection i have sent my phone to be fixed after months of arguing on the phone that i will not send a brand new phone to be fixed i would like a replacement i gave in since then decided problems are to bad need to get fixed.i got my phone back last week and problem are still the same slow owrking phone crashes and screen turns white or black. i have spoken to many people with same phone as me 9 in total as i could'nt understand why it had not been fixed to find everyone i had spoken to woth the 6500 slide especialy the silver version had the same problem one friend i spoke to had ahd four of these phones and gave in with the fouth which still has problems i think this problem is a major manufacuturing problem and nokia need to sort thsi out i cant understand why they are not awar of this already with the amount of complaints they must be receiving

santosh Jul 18, 2008

i have brought nokia 6500 slinde a smart look handset on 12-07-08.after 3 to 4 days it is hanging 5 or more time, so what i can do, i have purchased it on a cost of 13600, all my money is gone into water, so what i can do.also i have given to repaire in nokia care but no use.i sujjest to all of our people dont get nokia6500slide phone.

• So
    sooshy Apr 06, 2009

i bought a nokia 6500 slide on 2008.at the firs week the battery is low after half day.i changed my nokia 6500slide by the new one.but the new one has another problem, my second nokia 6500 slide has 2 problem:1.sometimes the screen goes black or white.2.sometimes i have full signal but some people tell me that your cellphone is off when we call you and i cant call anyone too.

won in nokiapromo

i recieved sms on 4/01/2008,telling me i've won 165,000 pounds& i was asked to call or email;...

nokia mobile promo, true or joke

I received an sms that I won 100,000 pounds, last december 2007, with nokia, the sender and gave me a phone number to call, an email add to write for further info needed.

I did all the necessary procedures adn now they r asking me to send around 500 pounds to deliver my cheque by fedex, dhl or us post.

Is it true or a joke or a scam

Is really dhl so expensive in uk for sending a cheque?

Happy new year

• Mu
    Muhammad Asif Iqbal Jan 10, 2008

Well I also received the same sms... and I think its a mobile phone scam.

I was about to send them email but before that I thought to search over internet regarding such things... I mean if is there any promotions by nokia..but I couldn't find any domain of nokia with "uk2.net", instead I found this complaint.

And I now believe that its a sms scam.

mansour faleh Jul 13, 2008

i recievd masege frm nokia3010se it say cogragulations your mobile nouber has won @170, 000.oo euro in the on going nokia mobile promo for calim call+34-64-062-244 or email:[email protected]

i contat them @email and send me maseg to send 360euro 2 dhl courier isend that to person name :roland bekky to madrid then they send masege in the airport the spanish authorities stop dhl even i paid tax 726 euro to allow to dhl leave i send transfer 726euro to the sme person (roland bekky) then he called me and say he boking in u.k airline he wil leave 2 london on 11july 2008 then 2days later leve from londn 2 my country on 13july 2008 he calld me from the numer +442032390000 and say 2 me iam in london on13july day of depart from londn he calld me from number +442032390000 and tell me chike ur email i have aproplem wiyh british customs when iread amesge from him in my email he told me the british custom will charg the dhl and thy want 1700euro to allowe to him to eave on this moment i discoverd he is alier man pls tell me what i will do to bake my moey from him

• Ro
    RON B Jul 21, 2008

Nokia as a company sucks. I bought a Nokia 6600 off EBAYm damaged, and unworking. Since I have another Nokia 6600 then then this phone came with case, chargers, 2 batteries, and needs reapir. I called Nokia and got the worst BS from any C/S I have had to date, maybe ATT worse!

I could not get the address of NOKIA repairs. WHY_ the phone I do not have now in my possession. SO, these NAZI freaks at NOKIA, want the phone cell number, serical number, and other details.
    First the phone does not have a cell n umber.
    Second, I can not give them a serial as I do not have the phone here.

So now we ask, what is wrong with Nokia?

I contacted Laurie Armstrong, the press relations person for Nokia North America. As we talked I was typing a BBB Nokia complaint...

If you have problems call Laurie, phone: 914-368-0423..

Appears, Nokia leaves much to be desired, and thier Policy sucks.
    This company is not consumer friendly.

Ron

• Sc
    Scammers Anomynous Nov 21, 2008

Guys,
    If you receive any sort correspondence saying you have won prizes etc.. Treat it as suspicious.
    If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is.
    NEVER divulge your account numbers or personal data.
    NEVER send money, if you have sent money then its probably lost for .

• Be
    Besa Mar 20, 2009

I receive the same e-mail and sms yesterday!! Its ###.. be careful.. Nokia you have to work on it..

nokai mobile promo, uk

Only two days ago I was informed through email that I won a Nokia N95 and 95,000 pounds sterlings. I wa...

over heating of battery

Sir I purchased nokia 112 d, its imei no. Is [protected] in the name of shishu pal from raj book centre mathura on 8-12-07.
Within purchaseof one week I got a problem that, on 15-12-07 I put the phone on charging overnight in the morning I found the set in unusual shape and heated. Its bateery has completely changed its shape. Now the problem begins the phone isout of order and the customer care centre located at d d plaza mathura (U. P) india. Is taking no care to repair it
U r requested to see in this matter and help me to get it repaired or exchanged

faulty handset

Hi all, I have purchased a nokia model no 5310 xpressmusic (imea no: [protected]) on the 8th of...

defective phone

I purchased Nokia handset 6630 in march/07 from that time i have been facing lots of problem as when i compose any mail or massgae the phone suddenly become white and restart again after lossing all the composed datas.I brought the problem to its retailer and retailer advised me to contact with nokia care,centre.In the mean time my phone lost its ability to start,i contacted to my nearest Nokia centre(+[protected]).The care centre repaired it but the problem is double now.I loged a complain to Nokia-asia.Com thorough their feedback page.After day i received a general feedback from nokia care India.They only advised me to contact with nokia care in Bangladesh.I again requested over an email to emergin Asia about my problem and its replacement as why i will use this defect set after newly procured but the said has not been forwared to Emerging Asia by the care centre,India.Its an ironey of fact that Nokia is selling their phone in large scale in Bangladesh but didnt kept any feedback page in their predifined proforma for Bangladesh.I would therefore,request Nokias higher Authority to please direct Bangladesh authority to replace my phone immediately under intimation to me.It will be not useless to mention that by this i have also contacted to [protected]@cmpl-nokia.com,and also informed them earlier about my problem but till have not received any reply.I hope Nokia will look after my case so that i can get replacement of my set immediately.Regards,robin(peter) cel no.+[protected]

Dr.Robin Dec 17, 2007

In view of the above complain i expect an early solution and replacement of my handset as services of my phone is very essential and well related with my profession. Nokia Authority on priority basis will my problem its my appeal to every corner. Thanks and regards to officials of this massage board.

Dr.Robin Dec 18, 2007

One funny thing is being done by nokias wdsglobal service.Since 14.12.07 i sent at least 20 request for sending email setting of my another handset nokia 6070.Everytime i received 4digit pin no but setting not at all reaching to me.Its a great fun of Nokia i think no body centrally is ready to hear the complain of customer passionately.Nokia talk well like (connecting peoples) before sell after sell they disconnect the buyer as their present motto is to sell product only,not only this every agrived customer bear a lots of pain and face wastage of money whenever they go to nokia care centre,it seems every one sitting on a care centre is a governor of that centre and customers are begger, all thing depend on their sweet wills.Its a matter of funny that i enquired a care centre of India about the email of head care centre of Bangladesh,in reply they told me that there is no email address of Bangladesh.Nokia is a largest cell phone manufacturer of the world,every countrys care has phone no and email id.I would request Nokias higher official as well as its owner,share holders to look over the matter passionately in the greater interest of business as well as to keeps it goodwill, belief in the mind of mass peoples i mean existing and prospective customer. It is clear that existing customer always create prospective customer. Thanks!

Dr.Robin Dec 20, 2007

Since my complain even to Nokia head office with details of my problem, but i think my complain has been kicked off and now sleeping in the busket. I several times sent my complain with a hope that my complain al least receive some attention, but nothing yet. I appeal to the customer before purchase of any phone they should examine what phone is better, please dont run after advertisement. Thanks, malaker.

Dr.Robin Dec 24, 2007

Since 14.12.07 i have sent not less than 100 request to wdsglobal(Nokia phone setting provider) for helping me with my request but failed, the said setting provider every time gives pin code but not settings. Im curious to know whether that centre has been closed or they are doing fun with customer. Who will look after the problem is still unknown to me. Any body can help with the email id of wdsglobal service. Any help in this respect will highly be appreciated. Thanks.

sanjay Nov 01, 2008

my nokia 6630 handset does not install any java application.

replacement problem

Date: 05/12/2007. We had purchased nokia 6233 in September 2007, Problem started in Octo 07, Power/ mobile...

defective phone

UI bought my CDMA Nokia 6275 on 19/11/2007 and it went bad straightway on 24/11/2007. The problem was that my voice was not reaching to others,,,in brief it has problem in outgoing voice. I went Nokia Care service center they said that its a minor issue and we will rectify at our end only.When I asked for replacement they said repalcement is not doene for minor issues . And after 3-4 days they sent my cell phone to their Head Office stating that they have changed 2 mics and still problem was not resolved and when I called at Head Office they said that the inner plate is bad,,,,,NOW IT MY RIGHT TO ASK FOR REPLACEMENT FOR THE PHONE AS IT WAS DEFECTIVE,,and when I did so they said u will not get sealed packed phone but if handset is non-repairable tehn only we will swap it,,,,NOW CAN I ASK SOMEONE WHY WOULD I TAKE THE OPEN PHONE WITHOUT KNOWING WHETHER ITS A BRAND NEW PHONE OR NOT???,,,,as per their words if they are giving me brand new phone then why shouldnt I get as sealed one????I am really pissed off

Charudutt Aug 13, 2008

My Cell Phone went missing bearing no. 091.9371432369

PLease give me a call on 091.9923432369 or 091.7122532369

Thanks

• Ra
    RANU PACHOURI Sep 05, 2009

MY COMPLAINTS IS ATTACHED THIS FORM. SO PLZ READ MY COMPLAINT & SOLVE MY PROBLEM AS SOON POSSIBLE.

for contact me ...MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS : [email protected]

• Su
    SUSHEEL GOEL Feb 19, 2010

SR NO. 1-10790741. - N6275 - Nokia 6275 Software Update.

I hereby wants to inform you that I had purchased a NOKIA CDMA Handset bearing Model no. 6275. On 30th September 2008 from your one your dealer Vardhaman Communications, Himayatnager, Hyderabad. Has here by I want to inform to you that I am facing software problems in phone so I approach your care centers in our city but issue was not resolved for which I had registered a complaint by phone to your customer care bearing Complaint no. 1-10790741. But I had received negative reply in this matter as saying that that the CDMA phone Nokia 6275 is discontinued from production. Which I want ask some points from you.

1. Nokia 6275 CDMA Phone was Premium and highest quality phone in Nokia – CDMA Technology.
    2. It’s not necessary that every person who purchase the phone should be able effort new or alternate phone in short durations and if he leave phone for service for long time nearly 10-15 days then how he manage to use his mobile phone.
    3. Maximum people who take high quality – costliest phones will purchase planning for long terms only.
    4. A world leading Mobile Phone company will not have servicing facility in leading cities of a country and if the company does not have this facility in leading cities of country then it should provide alternate source for Premium and high Value phones.

As I to bring to notice to you as your company may be not having value of a single phone handset but as a person who uses the phone will be having high value for his phone ( for example if you have some personal items which may be valued to other people but think how importance and valuable for you.). this thing the company have realize and understand customer problems, I am not having any problem to leave my phone handset to send H O for service but you people should also make alternate arrangements till phone be get back after services

SUSHEEL GOEL.

• Su
    SUSHEEL GOEL Feb 19, 2010

Ref: SR NO. 1-10790741. - N6275 - Susheel Goel - Nokia 6275 Software Update.

As I to bring to notice to you as your company may be not having value of a single phone handset but as a person who uses the phone will be having high value for his phone ( for example if you have some personal items which may be valued to other people but think how importance and valuable for you.). this thing the company have realize and understand customer problems, I am not having any problem to leave my phone handset to send H O for service but you people should also make alternate arrangements till phone be get back after servicing.

SUSHEEL GOEL

problem with mobile phone

I purchased a mobile phone E 90 in the month of Dept ember 2007 in New Delhi, India. It developed problem in October 2007 and I sent to Nokia service center in New Delhi, India. The target delivery date of 22nd November was not honoured. After several person visit and telephone call the service center asked me to pick up the phone. To my horror when I reached the service center I was told that my mobile phone could not be repaired due to want of parts and they offered me a second hand/used phone which they claim was as good. Inspite of talking to Nokia service center, there staff in New Delhi no action has been taken and I am repeatably being told that the company policy was to replace such phone with second hand phone ONLY.

What cheats - the best part is that they do not have any contact numbers except their call center staff who have no clue. I called their Delhi office Mr. Rajiv Suri but he now refuses to take my call as he part of the gang he has no answer.

Bayu Virganto Jan 01, 2008

E 90 is thebiggest fraud by NOKIA I wish they be taken to the cleaners

Bayu Virganto Jan 01, 2008

Nokia E90 is the biggest fraud from a well established company. I wish someone takes Nokia to the cleaners.

makwana sneha r vyash Jan 22, 2008

first of all i want to ask you that why you stope lounching nokia1108 model please reply must i want to know. I am satisfied with your company. i dont have complain , i just appreciate you for providing good service to the people. i just want to suggest you that if you lounch all models mobile with F.M. service than it will be better. i am talking about your all models mobile, because i thing people do not want to listen only few song which they can store in there mobile phone but they want chage so in F.M. they can listen different songs. so I would like to suggest you that if you lounch all models whether it is nokia1100, or any other lower rang model of nokia. i hope you will consider my thoughts and lounch nokia 1100 with F.M. service because some poor people cant buy hightn price mobile , so nokia 1100 is better model for them.

my phone restarts when memory card is inserted.

i purchased my nokia 3110 c, on 21/09/07 after 10-12 days it is restarting when a memory card is inserted, i...

restarts automatically

i brought my nokia 6300 in Auguest 2007, initially the phone was worked as like anyother nokia product. but...