Nokia Claims Departmentscam!

[protected]@hotmail.com

Subject: winning award notification

Date: wed, 27 may 2009 01:47:22 ist

Attention:

This email is to notify you that your email address was randomly
Selected and entered into summer finance lottery draws. You have
Subsequently emerged a winner and therefore entitled to a substantial
Amount of 1, 000, 000.00 (one million great british pounds).
For further information on claims, kindly confirm receipt of this email, by
Forwarding your details names, address, sex and tel no. To our claims department:

Barr. (Mrs) cynthia williams
Email:[protected]@hotmail.com
Tel:+[protected]

• Pr
    prashant kamble Jan 02, 2018

NOKIA CO-OPERATION UNITED KINGDOM®
    This company is true or fake please reply me.

• Be
    besmond Aug 06, 2016

Dont mind it

Anood Jan 16, 2016

Hi, my name is Sabiha, i'm from India and i would like to verify that it is legit or not that, I recieved a text on my phone saying that ''EMERGE WINNER OF 90LAKH AND CELL PHONE FROM NOKIA IAP, SEND YOUR NAME;ADDRESS;MOBILE NO.AGE;SEX AND BATCH NO GH838QPV TO; [email protected] Please HELP me

• Pa
    pat Witz Jun 17, 2015

Hello, from the states, My name is Pat Witz, I live at N16979 Divinerapids rd. Fifield Wisconsin, P.O. Box 136. Female and my home # is [protected]. My cell # is [protected].

• Ow

Umoetuk Akpan From Nigeria Akwa ibom state
    my number [protected]

• Na
    nawaab May 03, 2014

I received the same message but I know its fake so don't worry I dont want any thing from you good bye

UMARU KOROMA Jun 08, 2013

[email protected] WITH MY MOBILE NUMBER +[protected]

UMARU KOROMA Jun 08, 2013

UMARUKOROMAYMAIL.COM +[protected]. AT SALONE

ANDREW MDIMA May 15, 2013

I andrew mdima from Tanzania i have received a message from2348164085450 that i have won 415000 pounds you may contacts me through my e-mail [email protected] or [protected].I am waiting to here from you thank you much.

• De
    Debarun Natta Apr 06, 2013

hi my name is Debika Natta. I have recieved a text message that i have won 750000 pounds from nokia awards. I am from Kolkata, India. My mobile number is [protected]. My mail adress is [email protected]

• Sh
    shakuntala prasad Mar 17, 2013

NAME-SHAKUNTALA PRASAD, AGE-30, MOBLE NO-[protected], ADD-K216 ROAD NO-23 TELCO COLONY, JAMSHEDPUR-831004, JARKHAND. Sir, i receive your sms in my moble no few days ago that i has won 500, 000.00. british pound from nokia mobile award 2013. so how toget money tomy account in nokia mobile award 2013 please forward to my number [protected]. THANKING YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY.

• Er
    Erina Potou Feb 15, 2013

Dear sir/ Madam,
    I Erina From Mauritius received a message from Nokia claims department from this mobile number +[protected] which tell me that i won the sum of £ 610000 pounds so i want to know if its a joke or not please my contact number is + [protected]
    Bye

• Mo
    mohamed saafan Jan 27, 2013

Hello
    Today I received a message stating to contact this page via my e-mail and message stating Brlake 150, 000 pounds of promotional Nokia
    Name - Mohamed Mahmoud Ibrahim Saafan
    Title - Egypt - Alexandria - Aloabrahimah - 5 full Twigg Street - Apartment 1

• Ka
    kayizzi rosie connie Dec 30, 2012

my name is kayizzi rose, tel no [protected], from Uganda, i received a message that i have won 315000 pounds from NOKIA UK END OF YEAR PROM, please respond to my number and let me know where to contact you from thank you

• Wa
    wanyaka fred Dec 28, 2012

iam wanyaka fred from uganda with mobile number [protected] and email address wanyaka fred, i received a message from nokia saying i had won 31, 500 pounds and i was told to reply vai [email protected] please i wish to hear from you

• Me
    mesfin yohanes Nov 16, 2012

my neme is mesfin yohanes i won NOKIA lottery i not recived this priza won my email [email protected] from ETHIOPIA

• Va
    vashu kangra Nov 15, 2012

my name is vash my age is 23 an my ph no is [protected] and adder is c/72, 73 madipur j.j. colony near pashim vhiar new delhi-110063

• El
    elisha rachel Sep 15, 2012

hi i got an sms on the 14th of September 2012 informing me that i have won the sum of 210000 pounds.how real could this be...if it is real, my name is Elisha Rachel, ref no<wm231nk country<Nigeria, occupation<caterer my mobile no<[protected]

sala7 Sep 13, 2012

hi my name is refaat salah / im from egypt ( cairo ) / i recieved a message from nokia, The message says ( nokia yearly promo . you won 270.000 pounds for claims send us email name, mobile & country ) my Number is [protected] and my email is [email protected],
    please send me Information, thank you

• Ra
    RAKESH SOURAV MISHRA Sep 11, 2012

dear,
    sir i won a Nokia lumia 800 $850000 USD.please recieve my comment and give me my prize.

• Me
    mesfin yohanes Aug 25, 2012

I won nokia priza in [protected] pound you dont send this piza but way my [email protected] my country ETHIOPIA plese send you informetion my name is mesfin yohanes

• Dv
    D.venkateshwarlu Aug 10, 2012

hai my name is santhosh that i got an message that you won nokia claim and amount is 500, 000

can i know that it is real
    please call me [protected]

• As
    ASHWANI LAB Jun 10, 2012

Hi My Name is Ashwani Kumar, From DNN. I racieved a text sms on my phone, your number has won 2Crore 95 Lacs rupees from nokia promo.They said that i must not call I Wait For Your Call My e-mail address [email protected] and my phone number [protected], [protected]

• Ha
    Harliu hardekunle sarafa Jun 09, 2012

Hello please i got a message on my phone that says your mobile number has won £530, 000 british pound for claims email, code, name, number, country to :[email protected], then i just want to confirm that it is true so if true here is the details. Email:[email protected], Code:3N3L, Name:akewushola tajudeen hoseni, N:+[protected], Country:Nigeria, Occupation:teacher

• Ag
    agbu-oyibo Jun 06, 2012

AGBU-OYIBO CHINEZE
    [protected]
    [email protected]

anil bohra Jun 06, 2012

i got an sms saying your mobile number has won you 500000gbp in nokia anniversary . is it true .
    name/ anil bohra
    address/no 1 walton road, lavelle road bangalore 560001.
    mobile number/ [protected]
    age / 18yrs
    e mail / [email protected]
    please reply soon

• Fe
    Femi25 Jun 02, 2012

Name=ogundijo femi number= pin=1011 +[protected] sex=male country=nigeria occupation=student

• Ki
    kishor gawande May 15, 2012

i receive your messege that you win 500000 pound.please tell me how could be possible

• Bh
    BHUSHAN S MUNISHWAR May 13, 2012

I GOT YOUR EMAIL. SO I AM SENDING U MY INFORMATION GIVEN BELOW:
    NAME= BHUSHAN S.MUNISHWAR
    EMAIL ID= [email protected]
    MOBILE NO.= [protected]

• Ra
    rajesh kumar jha May 05, 2012

hi i am rajesh jha from india id is [email protected] phno. [protected] i receivd
    msg from moile my no. is win650000gbp from nokia compny uk award it is true then send my imail

• Am
    ambatianil Mar 27, 2012

hi, i got same sms its true

• Ol
    Olumide lums Mar 21, 2012

Im happy because the process is yielding but you did not send us claim code Thanks

• Ol
    Olumide lums Mar 21, 2012

Name:Taiwo Peter Ajayi Add:No 22 St jude off iyin road ado ekiti State:Ekiti state Country:Nigeria Phone:[protected] E, mail:[email protected] Sex:Male Age:12-04-1981 Price won:65, 000pounds Amount in words:Sixty five thousand pounds Complain: They sent a message to me from Nokia that i won 65, 000 pounds on 15/03/12 with add. [email protected]

• St
    stanley sichembe Mar 11, 2012

I have received an sms, informing me that i have won nokia yearly promotion of 270, 000 pounds.Is this real.My mailaddress is [email protected] stanley sichembe.mobile [protected].country Zambia

• Am
    Ammara Feb 27, 2012

Hi. my name is Ammara karnsamut from Thailand I received this morning an sms from [email protected] starting that you won 270, 000 pound and my code is nokia yearly promo . contact me on my e-mail address to_star17 @hotmail.com and my number [protected]. I need to know if this is a scam or its real. thank you.

Jose Andreas Feb 23, 2012

Hi, my name is Jose Andreas and i received an sms aswell, matter of fact i received 2. It stated "HURRAY! Your Cell Number Has Won R1 Million in LONDON OLYMPICS GAMES. REF: UK07 Contact Nr. Kelly Moore Cell: +[protected] aswell as the email address" and the other on stated: "NOKIA YEARLY PROMO. You won 270 000 pounds For claims Send Us Email Name, Molile & Country: [email protected]" My email address is [email protected] or [email protected] Im a Namibian citizen.

• Pg
    P Gopal Rao Feb 16, 2012

On 2.11.11 I purchased Nokia mobile model no X1-01. After one week it started giving trouble, like showing no Sim (sim available) callers getting switched of while trying to contact me. On 30.12.12 I attended Nokia care Kharagpur and explained. After spending more than one hour they returned the set. In addition another problem experienced i.e. network frequency failure during talk with callers where as in other brand mobile my both the Sims are giving satisfactory service. When told to Nokia care they asked me my set for two days. After two days on receipt of set, I used it for few days and felt same problem, means your Nokia care could not solve the problem. When approached they are asking me to give them my set for 10 days. For your information local mobiles are giving better services then my Nokia set. Keeping a Nokia care is not sufficient but well trained staff should be provided. Interaction of Nokia care is also very poor. Everybody doing their job with procrastination but not devotionally and honestly. If they unable to solve a minor problem then what is the use of keeping a Nokia care. In these days of scare time nobody likes to move around your Nokia care as and when called. In my case 3-4 times I attended your nokia care but in vain. I would like to donate my set to your Nokia care. Advise them to accept it. I used Lg/Samsung/ Videocon and spice sets. When 1st time on trial purchased Nokia set and found that if any mobile set in the world is worst i.e. is Nokia set. Yes I became 100% sure I do don’t know how far Nokia is going to make fool to the Indians... Good Bye to Nokia

DR. P. GOPAL RAO
    [protected] & [protected]

• sophia sivute Feb 12, 2012

Hi. my name is sophia from namibia i received this morning an sms from [email protected] starting that you won 270.000 pound and my code is nokia yearly promo . contact me on my e-mail address [email protected] and my number [protected]. I need to know if this is a scam or its real. thank you.

• Ka
    Kalu chika Feb 09, 2012

Hi my name is kalu chika i recieved a message from nokia uk that i won 215 000 pounds, code no Nk19 am from nigeria still a student . phone number is [protected] email address [email protected] thanks.