Nokia Care — rude female customer service executives
Two days back I went to nokia care (lahore, pakistan) to ask whether my e-90 communicator had been fixed as its mic was out of order. It had been 3 weeks and my mobile had not been returned. The female attendant by the name of fatima told me that it had not been done and that I should not be appalled as it was a common thing their that mobiles took a long time to fix. She then told me that I should hurry up my matter and leave the seat as she had other customers to attend to. She was quite rude and apparently had no manners and moreover no idea of what customer service is. Please look into the matter as I am just one of the many customers who might have suffered on account of a rude customer service attendant.
More Nokia Care Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number
- Nokia Claims Department - scam!
- Nokia UK Promo 2010 - promotion
- Nokia Co - Operation United Kingdom - winning prize
- Nokia UK Promotions - is it true or fake
- Nokia C2-03 - video player not working properly
- Nokia - ongoing nokia promo
- Nokia - nokia-turkey, connecting or disconnecting people
- Nokia Promotion Head Office - i am wrili a winnar
- Nokia UK Promotion - kindly confirm the correctness & geniuneness of this official announcement of draws of nokia