Nokia Care (Lahore)rude female customer service attendant

H

A week back I went to the lahore nokia care franchise for submission of my nokia 5610 handset... I was attended to by a female customer service attendant namely fatima who was quite blunt and rude when I asked how long it would take for my mobile to be fixed and handed back. She told me quite plainly that she had no idea how long it would take for the repairs and that I should leave if I thought that the time taken was too long. Is this customer service? Is there some one who could look into this matter and save the customers from such appalling customer service attendants? Can some one help me in this regards? I plan to sue nokia for damages...

• Mo
    mohsin asif Jan 15, 2010

has been mobile prepared nokia5730 for complaint fixed the lcd cover on wednesday

• Mo
    Moazzam Jan 30, 2010

Nokia customer care ppl in lahore are very rude and pose to be extra tricky, i have N 73 Islamic edition, it got some problems like memory low, i went CC lahore and they said they will charge Rs. 2000 for this and the fone will be given back after 5 dayz... Fortunately, didnt give them my fone and visited hafeez center and paid Rs. 300 and got my fone just after one hour and satisfied.

no_name Mar 29, 2010

Yeah, i had same bitter experience. They repaired my phone for Rs. 1000 and then the same prob appeared again. I contacted again, they checked my phone and said it is irrepairable now. And their staff is extreemly rude and have no manners at all. I have dragged them to Consumer Court now, and I am hopefull to get my damages in few more hearings InshAllah.

• Ru
    rudee May 10, 2010

I had the same problem i like went to the nokia care center in lahore and a rude female attendant tells me she doesnt know anything and taell me to just go home nokia ppl are like so rude!

• Ya
    yasir777 Jun 02, 2010

No man ... Yar kabhi kisi ka mood bhi acha nai hota !!! But i went to nokia care, my 5800 was having display error ... She the representative told me on asking how long will it take ... she answered that if the problem is minor then it will take 2-3 dayz but if the problem is major i might take upto 5 days !!! But still she helped me and she wasn't even rude !!!

• Sh
    Shani555 Jun 24, 2010

I had same pro which others had faced.
    From last 3 week my n95 phone is in Nokia's lab. The attitude from the female staff namely Raheela was extremely rude & pathetic. I think she need some training regarding customer services. If anyone wants to go there unfortunately then, Raheela is not the attendant to go to.
    And somebody told these Nokia people that i need my phone back.

• Wa
    waqas_hamza Jul 29, 2010

i drop my mobile nokia 2630 dated 09-07-2010 at nokia customer care center situated in siddiq trade center lahore. i have no mobile for use i m facing many problems because im doing job also a student.
    mobile keypad are not working properly, last time i visited to nokia customer care center and meeting with some of your representative, but i refused to hear these words that your mobile have grand problem so we deliver it to our factory.
    if any some of your gentlemen solve this problem which i facing last 25 days.
    please do earliest, thank you.

• Eh
    Ehsan KHAN Oct 26, 2010

UNITED MOBILE The No-01 Com In pakistan
    Ehsan khan
    [protected]

• Ah
    ahmad123 Jan 17, 2011

any one know the location or address of nokia care center in islamabad

• Ha
    Hamza Ahmed Jan 23, 2011

I have brought Nokia x3-02 one week ago and my life becomes hell since than. It does not have any options in massages. U can not mark them, u can not save selected massages to a folder etc. Moreover, It does not support all Mp3 songs. I have updated its software and have checker it from Nokia care in Lahore. They took my phone for 3 days and the problem is still there. About massaged they say that this set does not have any such option and when i came back to home, the songs were not playing. What the hell... They were taking this phone into their [censor]... Mother[censor]er people of Nokia Care and Manager is a top class chootia who is just sitting for tricking people and tellin a lie... GANDOOOOOOSSSSSS

• Iz
    Izhar Ulhassan Jan 27, 2011

sir,
    i lost my nokia mobile 3310 *[protected]*(device no.) in Pakistan, Bhera(sargodha). I purchased this mobile from saudi arabia on 12/2008(N025273) from Nadi telecom. please trace out or block my mobile and kindly inform me on my [protected]@gmail.com or my mobile no.[protected]

• Zu
    Zubairy Mar 29, 2011

[protected] (Nokia UAN)
    Contact this number. And lock ur complaints.

• Ir
    Irfan Haider Apr 12, 2011

the ladies at nikia center are very rude having no sense to talk.
    my NOKIA C5 was at siddiqu center lahore at 25 march 2010.after passing 20 day the didn't return .the answer was parts are not available.MY request to Nokia is no to disturb the loyal coustomer of pakistan

• Eh
    Ehtisham Asad Jun 29, 2011

Nokia Customer Care Lahore need to be well organized. They should give time of fixing problem on receipt issued by them. There attiude may be ok but their working is poor. I am thining to take them to cosnumer court due to not fullfilling there commitments.

• Mr
    mrs zaidi Jul 11, 2011

hi
    u know same case with me i submited my handset 7230 1 month ago then i go there for return back my handset thy charge 2000 rs from me n then i start my cell i was shocked to see that it was bitter condition in short they waste my 1 month n almost15000 n then thay said u pick ur mobile on next day n u have to pay 3500 on next day
    i had a worst experience with nokia care lahore siddique trade center
    with her co worker n eng usman coz he spoiled my mobile;(
    bcoz her co worker said to me ap apna mobile wapis lay jaien ;(

• Af
    afrasayab Jul 30, 2011

aslam-o-alikum
    my mobile is nokia 5530xpressmusic
    i qm purchase this mobile in last week
    so plz guide me about map and landmark
    plzzzzzzzzzzzz contect me my email adress is(malik.[protected]@yahoo.com)

• Sh
    shafiq shahid Aug 03, 2011

hello, i purchase a nokia cell c-2 from walayat thi hatti, after one day of purchasing the mobiles display had gone, i went to the shope where from i purchase it, he said that this cell will send to lahore care centre, after many days when i ask about my set, his behaviour was very rude, he answered me that your cell return back from lahore after one month, how much rude that boy, when he sell any thing his behaviour is good, but after selling his behaviour has been changed, very bad
    walayet the hatti, very bad.,

• Su
    Subhan Butt May 09, 2012

Asslamo-u-Alekum
    i am use nokia 2700 classic. some day nokia 2700 classis calculator not working

• Ra
    Rana Hassan May 24, 2012

My name is Hassan last week i went to the Nokia care saddique trade center i had a claim against my handset Nokia c5-03. after two days when i went for collect my handset i was shocked because there is not my memory card in the phone when i asked about my memory card they refuse me. they are thief they have steal my memory card. please do something there is my personal data in memory card.
    they are very very very very very very very very very very bad.
    Rana Hassan.
    [protected]

• Ih
    IHateNokiaPakistan Jul 18, 2012

I called up Nokia Care Center in Siddiq Trade Center asking for a replacement of casing to my Nokia N8's casing.
    First the lady kept asking me in which color I want a casing while I was asking her to tell me about the available colors so I could answer her query consequently.
    She then put me on hold without even informing me that she was going to do that.
    Apparently after 2 minutes of hold, she reverted back to me saying that it's going to cost approx. PKR 12 to 13, 000/- only and had no idea how long it's going to take.
    Superb customer services. No wonder we are progressing downwards at such a rapid pace.
    Ahoy Nokia, Ahoy Nokia's customer support.